I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Tyler's POV

Aly had just told us the news. We congratulated her and Kevin. I just got Nick away to tell him some things.
“I called my Doctor. and we are going in to get me checked up.”
“Who’s your Doctor?” He asked.
“Dr. Thorne specializinging pediatrics and test to find out things about a child when it’s still on the inside.”
“Is he related to you?”
“My older brother Dan. Oh one more thing?”
“What, babe?”
“Can Kevin and Aly be the god parents?”
“Well I thought you where going to sat Joe and Dillon for a second.”
“Would I trust Joe with my baby?”
“I don’t think you would.”
“Right. Now I’m going to change in to what I’ll be wearing for the concert.”
“You want my help?”
“Sure.” He pulls me up into his arms and carried me to my dressing room. Puts me down inside. I put on some Paramore and search my bag for my clothes. I throw off the shirt and pj bottoms I was wearing and put on some new clothes. Take out a container of yogurt and a pack of fruit snacks. I go and lay across the couch where Nick was sitting. My head laying in his lap. I started eating the yogurt.
“So do you have any names you want?” I asked Nick looking up at him.
“I was thinking if it was a girl we should call it a guy name spelled differently.”
“Oh I got one, Jaycob. J-A-Y-C-O-B.”
“No.”
“Kiele.(Kyle) K-I-E-L-E.”
“No.”
“Bryain. (Bryan) B-R-Y-A-I-N.”
“Nope. I got one. Kaeleb. K-A-E-L-E-B.”
“I love it!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ash's Turn. We love to hear from you! Comments are so loved!
~Kelsey~