I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Dillon's POV

I woke up, and looked around. I was in Joe's bed... Okay.

"Baby?" I mumbled. Joe smiled down at me.

"Yeah?" He asked. I giggled.

"I was wondering where you were." I smiled. He chuckled. I smiled up at him. Was it just me, or did he look different?

"Something wrong babe?" He asked. I smiled and shook my head. He laughed, and lightly kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back. He smirked, and playfully got on top of me.

"Mm, what are you doing?" I giggled as he rubbed my sides, sliding my shirt up a bit.

"Baby, I want you." He muttered against my lips. I looked at him for a minute.

"Fine." I sighed. He was always asking, so I might as well. He smirked.

"Are you serious?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. He smiled widely, and kissed me harder. I smirked, and kissed him back just as hard. He gently nibbled on my bottom lip, dragging it out a little. He put his hands on my hips, and slowly pulled my shorts down.

I rolled over, so I was on top of him. I pulled his shirt off, and lightly kissed his neck. He held me closer, pulling my shirt off.

He rolled over so he was on top again. I put my hands on his hips like he did with me, and pulled his boxers down. He smirked.

"Baby, are you ready?" He asked. I giggled and nodded. He slipped off my panties, and pushed himself inside me. I moaned lightly and... And? There is no and! This is a fucking sex dream!


I shot up, wide awake. Okay... Why was I having a sex dream? About myboyfriend fiancee?

"Baby? Are you alright?" Joe yawned. I looked at him. ... He looked the same as always... But he was always sexy.

"Fine." I smiled lightly. "Go back to sleep." I said. He chuckled quietly.

"Okay. You too." He smiled. I nodded, and closed my eyes. He did too, so I opened mine once I heard his breathing slow a little. I looked at the ceiling, or, bottom of the bunk that was above us. I can't believe I just dreamt that.
♠ ♠ ♠
:]
So, I'm proud of myself. XD
No spelling errors! Usually there's a lot like erm, and stuff, but none! xD
So... Comment?

Meg's turn!

-Echo [Ash]