I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Tyler's POV

I sat on my bed eating a tub of ice cream when Nick came in all happy.
“What’s up?” I asked spooning more ice cream into my mouth.
“I want you to meet my mom.” He replied. He ate the ice cream I just put on the spoon.
“She’s here.” He placed his hand on the tiny bump of a stomach I had.
“Yes she is.” I placed my hand over his lacing my fingers in into his.
“Take me to your leader.” We both stood up and he lead me in the direction of her. We got into a room with stuff all over the place and two women working. We went in. One looked up.
“Tyler, dear it’s been so long!” It was Aly’s mom.
“Hey mom.” we have all become accustom to calling each others moms mom. The other woman turned and saw me and Nick.
“Mom.” Nick said. “Can we talk to you? In another room.”
“Sure Hun.” she got up and stepped out of the room. Nick and I followed. She sat in a chair. “What do you need to talk about?” It was silent for a second.
“Mom, I’d like you to meet Tyler Thorne. My wife.” She choked for a second in disbelief.
“Your what?”
“Wife, mom. We got married.”
“When? Why didn’t I know?”
“Before Halloween. It was secret and we are going to have a real ceremony in less than a year.” she sighed then started to get up. “We have more.” She sat back down.
“Mrs. Jonas-” Nick cut me off.
“Tyler’s Pregnant. 3 months.” She looked to my tummy and saw the small bump. She came over and placed her hands on it.
“What do you know about it?” she asked.
“It’s a girl.” I told her.
“She’ll be named Kaeleb Elyse. I mix between her mom and your name.” Nick explained. Mrs. Jonas had a large smiled on her face.
“It’s going to be the prettiest baby!” she cheered. “Who will be the godparents?”
“We’re going to ask Kevin and Aly to be.” I told her.
“A beautiful granddaughter! Nick and Tyler!” She kissed both our cheeks and went back to planning Aly’s wedding.
“That went well.” Nick stood. I followed.
“Want to go shopping?” I ask.
“Sure, lets go.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it was short, but it needed to be there. Comments are loved.
<3 Kelsey