I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Tyler's POV

I didn’t know what to do. I breathed in and out quickly multiple times. Nick sat frightened, he knew what was wrong. I heard as shouts came from the next room. I put on a stern face and charged out the door to Aly and Kevin’s room. One of us had to be strong and for the first time I think it was me. I frantically pounded on the door. Neither of them answered.
“One of you better open this door now. You two honestly can’t be fighting! I may be in labor right now, but that won’t stop me from kicking both of your asses.” As if it was a queue Aly opened the door, surprised at what I said.
“Labor? But didn’t-“ She asked rubbing a red mark on her face.
“Apparently the doctors need to be sued for lying. My brother checked me out an hour ago. What happened to your face?” I put my hand on my stomach. She looked down at it.
“I guess you do look more pregnant then you did when you fell down the stairs.” She tried getting passed my question.
“Don’t change the subject.” I pointed at her, my face probably made me look insane.
“Shouldn’t we get you to the hospital?”
“Don’t change the subject.” I repeated looking her straight in the eyes.
“Who’s baby?” She suddenly asked looking toward Nick and my room. I turned my head slightly to look at Nick holding the baby, un-named, un-charted, no one knew about her except Dan and Ryan. As easy as it seems, all I had to do was lie.
“Whose baby do you think it is, huh?” Aly’s face got frightened. “It’s not like my brother didn’t have the stuff to do it an hour ago. We didn’t know about the second one and he’s gone. Now what happened to your face and don’t lie.” She looked innocently back at Kevin who was somewhere in the room. Probably hiding from me. I barged in right through Aly to find feathers all over Kevin. “Oh come on. Dillon always has the fun. The things I would have done.” I doubled over. “Shit!” I muttered under my breath. I sat on the floor and closed my eyes.
“Tyler, are you okay?” A few voices asked at once. I shook my head.
“Do I look fucking okay? Do you know how uncomfortable it is to have a baby’s head coming out of such a small hole, I don’t think so. It’s very unpleasant! Now wouldn’t it be a smart idea to you know call a doctor or something before we have a child on a hotel floor!” I heard noises in the other room. “While you’re at it tell Dil and Joe to stop fucking each other. I’m trying to concentrate on breathing and they should meet their niece.” I opened my eyes Nick was on the phone. He put the phone on the table and gave Kevin and Aly directions.
~Nick’s POV~
I got orders from the doctor, everyone else got orders from me. Kevin was sent to get Joe and Dillon, Joe would watch the baby in his room while Dillon and Aly would help me with Tyler, Kevin after getting Joe and Dillon would wait for the doctor in the lobby and bring him up when he got here.
“Do you see the baby’s head, yet?” The doctor said through the phone.
“Where would I be looking?” I asked and then realized the obvious. I looked despite Tyler’s non-approving looks. “Yes, it’s right there.”
“I need her to push and keep her legs spread.” I looked at Tyler her back against the bed.
“Tyler he says you need to push.” I tried staying calm. Aly held Tyler’s hand, Ty breathed in fast and then grunted. I saw the head move out a little more. “Can you do it again?” She tried harder and more came. It’s nose was what I saw so far. Tyler wouldn’t stop pushing though. The whole head came, I put my hands down to catch it. Dillon moved away from our group. She came back with a man when the shoulders proceeded the head and neck.
“Hello, I’m the doctor. You are doing well so far. You’ve got past the hard part. Push hard Tyler.” She did what he said. He stood over me watching. After the shoulders came the rest of the body. “One more push for good luck.”
~Tyler’s POV~
I cleaned myself up quickly before we answered questions the doctor wanted to ask. Before I brushed my hair I texted my brother.
Does this baby have a birth certificate to say it’s whoever’s kid?
I brushed my hair while waiting. I thought about the two babies, one a girl and one a boy. They look similar even if I’m told they are not related at all. I would consult with Nick on their names. Dan then texted back.
No she was born at home and Ryan left right after. She was born this morning at 2.
I stepped out of the bathroom with receiving this information. I smiled at Nick and my children. I sat and took one, it was the boy. I smiled down at him. He had a full head of dark curly hair. He would look like his daddy. The doctor cleared his throat. I looked up at him.
“Okay, I’ll make this quick. How was she born?” He asked.
“I called my brother, he’s a doctor, over at 7 last night because I was in pain and I didn’t know what was wrong. He looked around and came to the conclusion that I was still pregnant and the baby was coming. You see three months ago I fell down a flight of stairs and the doctors at the hospital said it died. So she was born at 2 this morning and my brother did it. We had no idea that I was having twins. This little guy didn’t decide to come out until an hour and a half after her. So we waited to see if there really was another baby on the way. Then we called you.” I lie way too much. The doctor was nodding.
“Okay, so birth certificates need to be drawn up.” He pulled a few papers out of his bag. “I’ll start with the female. Full Name?” I thought for a second.
“Nick, do you like the name Jazzpeirre Kaeleb Jonas?”I asked.
“It’s pretty.” Nick replied. I spelled it out for the doctor. “Domminick Jaykob Jonas, for the boy?” I nodded. The doctor filled out the rest and then after a few questions left. I smiled at Nick; he leaned over and kissed me carefully. “You should rest. You’ve had a long day.”
“Tomorrow, we’ll talk to the press and announce the birth of our children and have photo shoots. We should call our parents now. I think your parents should meet mine. We should get something’s for the babies.”
“Okay we’ll hold a press conference for everyone and a photo shoot for one magazine. That’s a good idea we’ll do that before you rest. Aly and Dillon went to do that with my brothers.” He took out his phone and grabbed mine. He pushed a few buttons and gave the news to our parents on speaker phone. Both groups where excited. I fell asleep half way through the call.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.... I really like this chapter! :) Read Meggie and my story Where's My Angel?!?!
<3 Kelsey