Status: Hopefully third times the charm! Hope to have new stuff out soon! Read and Comment! :)

His Little Whiskey Girl

One

Brian Haner Jr's dad had always told him to make sure that when he came home from a long tour he should take his car to the garage before driving long distances. Usually he listened, but this time he let his mind run away from him. Next thing he knows, he's stranded on PCH at 3 o'clock in the morning, with smoke billowing out from the hood of his Cadillac Escalade.

"Damnit! Ugh, it figures this would happen the one time I forget!" he mumbled as he slammed his tattooed hands down on the steering wheel. Mumbling and cursing under his breath he made his way out of his car.

Brian wasn't your average guy, he knew nothing about cars and really could care less about them. He scrolled down his contacts list and suddenly felt relieved as he spotted the number for Big Mitch's Auto and Towing. Their mechanics were amazing, he just prayed that someone would answer at this time of morning.

After listening to it ring for a few minutes he was ready to give up, but then the groggy voice of a women met his ears. "Hello? Oh yeah, Big Mitch's Auto and Towing, what the hell do you want at 3 a.m.?"

He chuckled at her sarcasm and quickly apologized. "I need a tow truck on PCH as soon as you can get here. I know it's really early but I was on the way home and it just stalled and cut off in the middle of the road."

She was awake by now and could tell that the man on the other end of the phone sounded a little frantic, she felt a little sorry for him so she toned down the hateful bite of her voice.

"We don't usually go out this time of morning, but I was already here at the shop, so I'll make an exception Can you tell me what you're driving, sir? And I'll be out there as soon as I can."

Brian told her the type of car and thanked her profusely.

About four cigarettes and fifteen minutes later, the big red tow truck pulled up and a short blond girl hopped up. He did a double take and his jaw dropped. She was drop dead fucking gorgeous and not what he expected coming out of that truck.

She was wearing a light blue tank top, blue jean shorts, black rainbow flip flops, and had a black Big Mitch's Auto and Towing baseball cap pulled down over her wavy blond hair which was pulled into a ponytail.

"Yeah yeah mister, I know I'm sexy, just give me your keys and get your starin' ass in the truck." She had her hands on her hips and a smirk on her lips as Brian handed her his keys like a good boy and walked to the truck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but I think it's off to a good start!
Let me know what you think and if I have at least 3 comments I'll update again before the end of the day!

-Bren