Status: Hopefully third times the charm! Hope to have new stuff out soon! Read and Comment! :)

His Little Whiskey Girl

Two

By the time Brian and Hunter got back to the shop, he was already mesmerized by this small blonde ball of fire. Getting his SUV onto that tow truck had to of been hard work for someone her size but Hunter had made it look like a piece of cake. How such a small girl like her did it was beyond his comprehension. As she drew up the paper work Brian
stepped outside to call one of his best friends, Matt Sanders. He knew that Matt would be wide awake. “Matthew’s House of Pleasure, how may I please you today?”

Brian laughed and so did Matt. “Well M, that’s better than Jimmy’s House of Sausage, it’s not much better…but at least you made a solid effort.”

Matt cracked up. “Yeahhh, so what do you want at four o’clock in the morning?”

“I need a ride, my car broke down and Hunter said that it wouldn’t be ready until tomorrow.”

“Ugh.” Matt groaned. “Palmface Brian, Papa Gates always tells you to get the damn thing inspected before you drive it!”

“Yes Mother Mattycakes, I know.”

And even though Brian couldn’t see it, he just knew that his previous comment had left him with an eye roll from Matt and shortly after a chuckle.

“Don’t get smart with me Haner, or I’ll leave your ass there.”

Brian turned his head slightly and smirked at Hunter who was cutely biting down on her bottom lip as she filled out his paperwork. He couldn’t really see the downside of Matt leaving him here for a few more hours. I mean…Hunter was very sexy and with just a little of that Syn Gates charm he’d have her like putty in the palm of his hand.

“Yo, man you there?”

“Uh yeah I’m here. And actually…you leaving me here wouldn’t be so bad. Big Mitch got a new mechanic…it’s a she and this said she is hott.”

Matt’s laughter rang through the speaker and Brian’s smirk grew even wider. “Enough said bro. It figures that would be the only reason you’d be caught dead at a repair shop. Maybe while you’re there she can teach you something about cars, so you won’t be completely clueless.”

“Eh, teaching me about cars would be pointless. That’s why God puts the idea of being a mechanic in the minds of small children all over the world. So that way, I don’t have to worry about what a carburetor is and what in the hell it does.”

Rolling his eyes once again, Matt laughed. “You’re probably hoping there are other things she’ll teach you.”
“Pssht hell no. That’s when I will be doing the teaching and she’ll be taking notes for that pop quiz I’ll expect later on.”

Just as those words had passed through Brian’s lips, Hunter emerged from the doorway. She had caught just enough of that conversation to know what and who he was talking about, and she was none too pleased. Yeah, he was good looking but the cockiness was a big turn-off, she just couldn’t decide what she’d rather do…slap him or toy with his emotions. But at the moment, the latter seemed a lot more appealing.

Her cough sent Brian back into the real world and soon enough brought the demise to his phone conversation with the mystery person on the other end.

“Hey man, yeah well I’ve got to go so be here in a bit,” He answered a few more questions then ended the call. He turned to face her and a smile spread across his face.

“So yeah, the paper work is finished Mr. Haner, follow me and we’ll finish this up and get you on your way as soon as possible.” As she turned and walked back inside she could feel his wandering eyes and put just a slight sway in her walk just to tease him.

She heard the mumblings coming from him and chuckled a little to herself. “Well Mr. Haner, your SUV is in for a shitload of work, it seems we’ll be spends more time with each other then I intended.”

Mentally he was torn. He hated the idea of being around someone who was going to talk about cars nonstop…especially since it was a girl. But then again…he’d be able to spend more time with her, and uncover the mystery of who Hunter was.

And that made it all worth it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys I am sooo sorry that this took so long!
My computer was broken for awhile so yeah I had no way of updating!
I hope you like this one and I am sorry about any choppiness or spelling errors.
Let me know what you think!

Bren