Status: Hopefully third times the charm! Hope to have new stuff out soon! Read and Comment! :)

His Little Whiskey Girl

Six

Brian could see the pride all over Hunter's face as Kayne played the drums and sang back up vocals for his band. It was the same exact look he saw on her face when she finally got a particularly aggravating problem on a vehicle handled. She sang along with every word, bottle of JD in hand…he had never seen anything more beautiful.

"So how exactly did you decide you wanted to become a mechanic?" Brian asked, taking a long drink from his cold beer.

Hunter smiled at his question and poured herself another shot. "My brothers never really took any interest in what my Dad did for a living. Kayne never wanted to do anything besides play his drums and dream of becoming a rockstar. Abel on the other hand…he always wanted to be a lawyer. Let me tell you…he is very good at what he does, there isn't a memory I have of when we were younger that he didn't have to prove his point or argue about something until we would all just give in and let him have his way. The fact that they never cared about what Dad did always bothered him until he realized that his little girl would much rather change the imaginary oil from her Barbie battery operated car than actually play with the Barbies."

Brian laughed, he could actually picture her being the one little girl to do that, it seemed to him that nothing Hunter did was ever ordinary. She was one of a kind and he loved that about her.

Hunter smiled at the sound of Brian's laughter, she wasn't going to lie…that sound did something to her. She wouldn't dare let anyone else know that but since it was just between her brain and her heart, she could let it slide.The sound of her brother's voice brought her back from that strange dreamland that only Brian could send her to.

"Hey Hunt, Piper and I are going to head home, she isn't feeling too well. Thanks for coming to the show…you will have to bring this guy to another one so we can get to know each other." Kayne said, glancing from Brian back to Hunter as he hugged his sister goodbye.

Hunter sent Piper and apologetic smile, which was pretty much all she could muster for the girl. "Oh, well I hope you get to feeling better then. Kayne, I'll call you later. Love you."

Hunter watched them head out the door; Kayne had been with Piper for a few years now, but she still seemed to just give Hunter a bad feeling like she wasn't supposed to be anywhere near her brother.

Maybe it was just the whiskey fogging her mind but it really did seem like Piper had spent a lot of her night both not feeling good and eyeing Brian.He didn't belong to Hunter, but she damn sure wasn't going to let some bitch play her brother, she would just have to keep a better eye on Piper, and make sure she stayed away from Brian. She wasn't going to let someone ruin something that had barely even began.

I guess the girl really didn't know who she was messing with. But it wouldn't be long and she would figure it out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm Baccckk Bitches ;)