Another Day In Class...

Chapter 51

The last thing I saw was someone crash tackling Jason to the ground and the last thing I heard was Frank screaming my name. That’s when I blacked out.

I was practically drowned, when a bucket of water was thrown on me to keep me conscious. I wearily let my head roll from side to side and groaned loudly as i felt the pain in my stomach every time I moved. I was now covered in a woolen blanket.

Thank God.

I looked up and saw MJ standing above me with a bucket and a massive grin on her face. “Stay with us!” she kind of yelled before running off. I coughed again and realized I was coughing up blood.

This is defiantly not good!

I tried my best to stay awake but it just wasn’t happening. My eyes kept fluttering closed. MJ shook me to keep me awake. “The ambulance is on its way! Stay with us, Manda. Please! YOU!” she lunged at someone i couldn’t tell who but it wasn’t Jason. I heard and felt a thud, i’m guessing she had tackled someone else to the ground. Seconds later a second thud was heard and felt. I felt MJ grab my hand and squeeze it tightly.

“Squeeze my hand!” she was getting insistent. I tried my hardest but i was failing miserably. She was starting to cry.

I forced my eyes open and looked at her. “Th-thank y-you.” I gave her a very weak smile which fell quickly.

Out the corner of my eye i saw Jason getting up and rubbing his head. MJ death-stared him and threatened him again. He looked at her and then at me. He got that scared look in his eyes again.

He moved towards me but MJ rushed to stop him. “Back the fuck off!” she said ending her sentence with a punch, resulting in a broken nose.

He shot her an evil stare and clutched his nose. “You fucking Bitch!” he shrieked. I blacked out again to the sound of MJ and Jason fighting.

When i woke the next time i was in someone’s arms, praying they were someone safes’ arms. Hopefully Frank’s. I was no longer on the floor. I was on the lounge. I had my head in Frank’s lap. He smiled weakly down at me. I was trying so hard not to cough up any more blood. The knife still firmly planted in my stomach wasn’t helping the situation. I was becoming numb to the situation.

“B-baby please st-stay awake...” Frank struggled to get the words out.

“I-I can’t. I-I lov-love you.” I tried my best to tell him.

“I love you too.” He began to cry. I couldnt bare to listen to him crying. It was heartbreaking.

“Don’t talk like yo-you’re going t-to die ba-babe. Yo-you won’t. I-I won’t let y-you.” He broke down crying again.

I could hear in the background MJ was ringing 000 again yelling for help. I heard the distant sounds of sirens.

MJ came running to my side, “Hey you hear that? It’s help. You’re gunna be okay. You too Frankie.” She tried to re-assure us both.

“Robert Bryar! You’re going to fucking die! You too Michael Way! I’ve already dealt with Gerard! He tried to fucking kill me the prick!” She yelled.

She bent down and sat on the floor next to the lounge, “but i got information out of the prick. Bob, Mikey and Gerard were all in on this from the very beginning. Since Gerard and Frank left Jersey. They were here for a reason. Jason’s, Mikey’s, Gerard’s and apparently my parents were all friends from high school and got caught up in a bad bunch of people. They needed us dead for some reason. I think because we got too close to the boys. Frank knew nothing about it. Mikey killed Alicia and made it look like he was upset when someone came in. Gerard had let these guys beat him up to make it look like he was innocent too. Bob was just plain evil. And there is no word to describe Jason.” She took a deep breath.

Frank took my hand in his bloody, bruised one. He cleared his throat and strained trying not to stutter as he knew in his head he didnt have long to talk. “Manda...You’re my world. I love you so much. I wish this had never happened. I feel horrible i couldn’t protect you from him. I couldn’t do my job as you’re boyfriend and save you. You’re my angel. My love. My world. My everything. You cant leave me here without you. I cant live without you. Please baby. Please...” he started to cry half way through his speech to me.

I had tried to cry as best i could. But it was becoming hard to even breathe let alone cry. I started to get cold and i felt Frank’s tears starting to drip on my cheeks. I breathed in deeply and let out a ragged breath.

“I-I’m sorry Frankie. I-I love you.” That was the last word that slipped from my lips before my heart had given up. It had stopped beating. It was over.

Frank grasped her hand and squeezed it tightly. He had stopped crying in disbelief. He screamed as best he could to try and wake her with no prevail. He tried to find her pulse. He put his fingers to her throat and waited patiently for that pulsing sensation beneath his fingers, when that didnt happen, he put his hand to her chest and tried his best to find her heartbeat. He began to cry hard. MJ began to cry more as well. Everything had moved into slow motion. Frank refused to believe his love was lost. He shook her lifeless body, her limbs limp like a ragdoll. He lifted her up and tried to hug her even in his weakened state he managed it.

Her head fell awkwardly backwards and her arms just fell away to her sides as he hugged her body. He stroked her cheek lightly as the paramedics burst through the door. At first he refused to let her body go to give the paramedics a chance to save his love. MJ took his hand as he watched them remove the knife ever so slowly and quickly patch her up. They got out the defibrillator paddles and started to shock her.Frank watched intently as they tried every possible way to save his girlfriend. He knew she wasn’t coming back. The police were next through the door and MJ left Frank’s side to tell the officers what happened. They started to cuff Mikey and Bob and then reached Jason. MJ lead them upstairs to where she had locked Gerard in the closet.

They arrested Gerard and went back downstairs, and loaded the four into the police cars. Gerard glanced at Frank as he passed him and Frank gave him a look that said “I’m going to kill you,” with all seriousness in his eyes. Gerard slinked away at the hands of the officer. The paramedics had started to examine Frank but he just fought them off so he could watch Manda and if by some miracle she awoke, he would be by her side.

His hope soon faded when he heard the paramedic say, “I’m calling it.” He lost it.

“You can’t give up! She can’t be dead! She just cant be!” Frank tried to get up but had no strength to lift himself. The paramedics rushed to his side to try and help but him he struggled to get them off him.

“I’m sorry, sir. She’s gone.” He said sympathetically to Frank before turning to a nurse next to him, “Time of death: 9:13am
♠ ♠ ♠
im really proud of this story and yes this is the end. im sorry guys.
i appreciate all of my readers each and everyone of your comments inspired me to write more and more.
I hope you enjoyed this story as much as i enjoyed writing it
if you did please read my newest story
Take My Fucking Hand and Never Be Afraid Again.
thank you again.
You're all wonderful!
Love Frank_Crazy!