Status: Coming back shortly .... TBA

Radio Man

027

“So what exactly are you doing in my apartment Mikey?” Frank sits down on the couch opposite Mikey.

“I wanted to be with you baby,” Woah. Fuckin hold up.

“What?”

“Frank, I have something to tell you,” Mikey licks his lips and Frank is really scared. Past scared. He’s fucking terrified.

“M-Mikey. Are you ok?”

“Never better Frankie. Now that I’m with you,”

It’s a dream. Wake up. Come on. Wake up Frank. Fuck. This is a nightmare. Holy shit! WAKE UP!

“Frank. Touch me,” And then Frank screams and jumps up because Mikey lunges.

“MIKEY! What the fuck dude!” Frank is wide eyed, brows furrowed and breathing heavy.

Mikey just stares at Frank before laughing. Really laughing. And that’s when Frank looks at Mikey. Like really looks. And smells. And listens. Then it hits Frank.

Mikey you arse! You’re fuckin’ high.

“How fucking stoned are you man?” Mikey is still laughing. A real pot laugh kind of sound.

“About. About like. Hmmm. Maybe. An hour now. But it’s just getting’ good man. Oh hang on, you said how stoned am I, not how long. Ha. Pretty damn done bro.” Mikey smiles before slouching down on the couch.

“Bro? Dude. Where the hell did you get it from? And since when the frik do you do weed?” Frank is still breathing heavy but he’s not scared anymore.

“Ahhh I got it from my. Friend. And I’ve done it for ages now. Just not in awhile,” and Mikey bares all of his big white teeth in a cheesy grin. One where it looks strenuous.

“Do. I. Dude. I don’t even know what to say,” Frank really doesn’t. He’s puzzled to say the least.

“Don’t say anything man. You’ll ruin the moment.”

Ruin the mom- Mikey. What the fuck?
♠ ♠ ♠
It's 1.25pm.... I finally got to sleep at around 5am. I am FUCKED. lol. SO tired. But i gotta stay awake cause it's my Birthday. So yahhh.

Thanks for all the b'day wishes guys. You're too good to me. hehehe

but seeing as I'm a giving person, here is another chapter. Hope it's ok.... el oh el

COMMENT????

xxx jess