Status: Coming back shortly .... TBA

Radio Man

035

Frank’s been sitting on Mikey’s couch for about 4 minutes now. Gerard is sitting opposite him with a coffee in his hands smiling to himself, stealing glances at Frank every few seconds.

Mikey is sitting next to Frank on the other side of the couch, the top left side of his lip is lifted, almost like he’s sneering as he watches Gerard look at Frank, who is looking at Mikey looking at Gerard. Who is looking Frank. Who is looking at Mikey.

Frank’s getting a head ache.

“Ok. So what exactly are you doing here Frank?” Mikey finally speaks up.

“Uhhh. Could I stay the night in here?” Frank feels like he’s 7 again, asking to sleep in his mom’s room because the shadows on his wall look something like the lead singer from Poison.

He used to scare Frank. There was nothing wrong with that.

Nothing at all.

“What. Why?” Gerard is still smiling down at his coffee cup and Frank wants to smile and think it’s cute but he can’t really focus now because his skin is crawling with the thought that he’s been sleeping in that room with thousands of hairy, 8 legged spiders.

It’s a little mind occupying.

“I. There, was. There was a spider in my kitchen. And before you laugh you should’ve seen the size of it ok,” Frank isn’t smiling or laughing.

Mikey is.

Gerard is too, but Frank doesn’t think it’s because of what he just said.

“A spider?” Mikey laughs out and Frank wishes Mikey wasn’t so fearless.

Asshole.

“yes a fucking spider. A big hairy fucking thing that can bite and kill and has more legs then normal. Just, can I stay in here tonight because I will get an exterminator in tomorrow. Or something,” Frank is kind of almost begging. Almost.

“A spider. Oh man,” Mikey is shaking his head and laughing to himself.

Gerard is still smiling at his coffee.

Maybe that coffee is whispering funny things to Gerard. Frank wouldn’t be surprised. Coffee is the way of life. Who says it doesn’t give funny sayings?

“Fuck off Mikey. Ok. Just please? Just for tonight. I’ll stay on this couch,” Mikey shakes his head and sighs but is still smiling.

“Ok. Only because I can’t say no to that kicked puppy look,”

Frank is not pulling a look like that. He’s gone against doing or thinking anything along the lines of animal cruelty. So there is no way he can be pulling a look like that.

Hopefully.

“Thanks dude. Life saver,”

“Yeah yeah. Just keep away from Gerard. I don’t want to hear anything. Ew. Ya’know?” Mikey is looking at Gerard again.

Gerard doesn’t notice. Oh no. He’s officially gone lovey dovey with his coffee.

“Uh huh,” Frank says looking at Gerard also.

Gerard must feel the eyes on him because he finally looks up and sees both Mikey and Frank looking at him.

“What?” He’s smiling when he talks and Frank thinks he is the cutest thing alive.

Besides himself.

“Nothing. Frank’s staying here tonight. Ok?” Mikey is looking at Gerard like he needs therapy.

“Oh. Ok awesome.” Gerard is smiling even more now.

Frank wouldn’t mind if Gerard needed therapy. He could be his therapist. Yeah. He can do that. Give him the meaning of life and then give him his medication.

Which would be him of course. Gerard’s daily dosage of Frank. Take 5 times daily. Twice in the morning, once at lunch and twice in the evening.

Serve with food if needed.

Frank is now smiling like a dick.

He wants therapy sessions to commence now.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was bored and thirsty so I wrote this. Now i'm even more thirsty. hahaha

COMMENTS?!?!?!?!

xxx jess