Sequel: You Found Me
Status: Finished, but newly fixed!! :DD

Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid

The End For Now

"You miss us?" Dylan smirked.

Travis smirked and disappeared. Dylan shoved me into my room and Travis was behind me. Dylan followed me as Travis caught me and dragged me into the room, covering my mouth, so no one could hear me scream. Then, Travis grabbed my hands and pulled them behind my back. He then shoved me to my knees, still holding my hands behind my back.

Dylan came up to me and with his finger, tilted my head to look up at him. "Aww Travis, all the bruises are gone."

"Do you want me to hit her again?" Travis said, tighting his grip on my hands. I winced in pain.

Dylan smirked evily. "No. How about, we just take her." He stated, nodded his head around the room, like he was talking to other people.

Travis pulled me up on to my feet and then tied my hands with rope that he had in pocket.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, calmly.

Dylan looked at me, narrowing his eyes. "You have made both of our lives living hells. So, why not take you away from the one you 'love'. Nick doesn't even love you-"

"That's a lie, and you and I both know that." I stated, angry.

He scoffed. "Do you really think he loves you? It a shame for girl like you to be so... naive." He smirked, looked me over and looked behind me. "Travis, knock her out."

Travis turned me to look at him. He made me look at him in the eyes and soon, I fell asleep.

"Goodnight sweetheart. Sweet dreams."

Nick's POV

Angelica is gone.

She has been gone for a week. And since then, I haven't gotten out of my room. We left the hotel and came back home, but I still didn't come out. I barely ate anything in these past days. Even though I was hungry, I didn't want to leave. I needed Angelica to be here. I needed to know she was safe. We had every vampire we knew looking for them and her. Bringing police into this wouldn't do anything, just cause more trouble. God, I just hoped she was alright. My vemon that was in her would have been worn off by now.

She had to be safe. She needed to be safe, for both me and her. I love her so much. I can't live without her.

I heard a knock on my door. I didn't say anything, knowing whoever was at the door was going to come in anyway. And soon enough, Joe walked into my room holding a letter.

"Nick, you got mail." Joe said in the robotic voice, trying to make me laugh.

I took it from his hands and then he sighed, leaving. I looked on the front, it didn't have a return address. I lightly opened the envelope and pulled out the letter. It read:

Dear Nicholas,

Sorry we kidnapped your girlfriend. But you see, you both, Angelica and yourself, have put us, Travis and Dylan, through hell. All we wanted is to taste Angelica's blood. And since you weren't here to stop us, we did. Every last drop.

That's right Nicky-poo, Angelica is dead and never coming back.

You should have heard the way she yelled out for you to save her as we both sucked her dry. And I must say, her blood is the best in the world.

Don't worry about her body, we got rid of it nicely.

Dylan and Travis


Angelica... she's dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guess who's back? Back again. I am back. Tell a friend...

HEY EVERYONE!!! I CAN WRITE AGAIN!!!

Yeah, I was banned for a month and now I am back. I'm so happy to be able to write, not that I wasn't able before it's just... yeah.

So guys, I have some good news and bad news.

Bad News: This is the last chapter.

I know I know. Shocking but I know what will make it better...

SEQUEL!! :)

Of course if you guys want one... I mean, yeah. Angelica might be dead, but if there is a sequel, you'll find out if she is alive or not. This is ALL up to you guys. So... please comment and tell me if you want a sequel or not.

Love you people ;) ahaha

-Angelica