I Meant What I Said

You Sure?

Bree felt herself smile. She ran into the living room. “Nate, you can handle dinner, right?”

“Uh, yeah, it's just pizza, Bree.” He didn't even look away from the TV.

“Okay, great. I've got to go do something.”

“Alright, fine, whatever.” She couldn't even tell if Nate was paying attention to what she was saying. But hey, she told him.

She replied to Alex's text message. “No, I'm free. Why? What's up?” She ran upstairs and into her room. As she looked in the mirror, she remembered why she hadn't gotten overly dressed up. Frowning, she walked over to her dresser. She pulled out a pair of straight-leg dark wash jeans. She pulled off her sweats and pulled on her jeans. She walked back to the mirror and felt her phone go off.

“Can I come over?” Bree squealed in excitement. Alex was exactly the person she wanted to see tonight.

“Sure. How soon?” She looked in the mirror. She pulled her hair out of the pony tail and unclipped her bangs. She shook her hair out and was happy that it was cooperating. She pulled it into a half-up pony. She pulled out her bangs and they gently swooped over her eyes. Perfect.

Her phone went off again. “About 5 minutes.” Oh my. Five minutes to get ready. Okay, she was already mostly ready. All that was left was make-up. She pulled out her makeup bag and found her silver eyeliner. She put a thin line under her eyes and smiled. Done. She ran back downstairs.

Nate walked in from the other room. “Bree, what are you doing?”

“Alex's coming over.”

“Right now? Why?”

“Yes, right now, Nate. Jees, chill out. And he's coming because he wants to. Is that okay?” She put her hands on her hips and gave him a slight smirk.

“Okay, okay, fine. Just, nothing dirty, okay?”

“Nate!” She let her jaw hang open. She looked around for something to throw at him. Nothing. Crap. “Oh my gosh, Nate. Stop that! Go back in the other room, I'm busy.”

As he walked into the other room, she heard him mocking her. “Oh my gosh,” he said, in a very girly voice.

Bree stood next to the stairs for a minute. She walked into the kitchen and found a pair of her clogs and slipped them on. She heard a car beep from outside. Alex.

She walked to the door and opened it to see him getting out of his car. She ran out to meet him, wrapping her arms around him. “Hey,” she said, smiling.

“Hey.” She led him upstairs without even having to introduce him to Nate. She walked into her room and kicked off her shoes. She walked him over to the bed and pushed him onto it. He looked at her confused but then a smirk came to his face. He pulled her down on top of him and she squealed. His hands were warm on the small of her back as her shirt rose up. She looked him in the eyes and smiled. He smiled back. “You're beautiful,” he said. She leaned down and kissed him, remembering how his lips felt against hers.

Their kiss deepened and she gently bit his lower lip. He looked at her. “You sure?” he said.

She felt nervous. “For now.” She pressed herself down on top of him. She felt him slip his shoes off as he rolled over on top of her. His hands found the hem at the bottom of her shirt. He slipped his hands under her shirt. He gently lifted himself off of her as he slipped her shirt off over her head.

Bree rolled over on top of him and sat up. She pulled at the bottom of his shirt and he lifted himself up so she could take it off. He rolled back on top of her and kissed her, his lips soft against hers. He pulled off her tank top and ran his hands along her bare stomach.

She was nervous beyond belief. She didn't want to rush into anything with him, but it felt so right. And who cares if she didn't know everything about him? This was a fresh start for her. Someone new. This was what she needed in her life.

As he lay on top of her, caressing her neck and rubbing his hands up her sides, she started to fidget with his belt buckle. She got it undone and undid the button on his pants. He wriggled himself out of them.

Oh my. What was she doing? This gorgeous boy was laying on top of her in nothing but his boxers. And with Nate and the twins right downstairs, what did she expect would happen?

She held her breath as he started to mess with her pants. After a minute with no luck, he pulled himself back up to face her. “You're so beautiful,” he said, “Pure perfection.” He kissed her and she ran her hands up his back and into his hair. It was so soft and it smelled so good.

Everything about him amazed her. He had an amazing body and he smelled unbelievably great. How did she even end up with him? She barely knew him, and there she was half-naked with him laying on top of her.

She rolled on top of him and ran her hands up his bare chest. Taking advantage of her position, Alex undid her pants and rolled back on top of her so she could slip them off.

“Bree, are you sure?”

She bit her lip and nodded. He kissed her again, this time more passionately. Her stomach was in knots. She couldn't believe this was happening. Hadn't they just said that they wanted to get to know each other, at least a little bit, before they jumped into anything?

But who cared at this point? Their chemistry and teenage hormones took over and they were now in this situation.

“Bree!” Lucas was standing in the doorway. His scream alerted Nate who ran up the stairs. He crossed his arms, took one look at Bree and shook his head.

“My, my, Bree Addison. What have you gotten yourself into?”