I Meant What I Said

GET OUT!

“Nate! Lucas! Get out of my room NOW!” Bree grabbed one of her pillows to cover herself. “NOW!” she screamed.

Lucas ran out to tell Jacob what he had seen their sister doing. Nate stood there for a moment. “You know, Bree. I'm really shocked, really, truly shocked.”

“Nate, get out.”

“Fine, fine. I'm leaving.” He started walking away. He didn't get far before he turned around and looked back. “Just remember, I don't need any nieces or nephews yet, okay?”

“GET OUT!” Bree threw a pillow at him. Nate walked back and closed the door.

Bree looked at Alex. “Alex, I'm so sorry.”

“Don't worry about it.” He laughed. “At least we weren't at my house. My little sister would have flipped out on you.”

Bree rolled over and grabbed her tank top that was on one of her pillows. “Oh really? Her reaction would have been worse than my little brother's?”

Alex found his jeans and slipped them on. “Oh, yeah. She's still convinced that I'm the nerdy little kid I used to be and that I'm still a virgin.” He laughed. Bree felt her stomach flip. Alex noticed her reaction. “Oh, Bree, don't worry about it.” He pulled her closer to him. “I wasn't a man-whore or anything.” He laughed.

“Oh,” she said and awkwardly laughed. She got off her bed and found her jeans that were laying on the floor.

“Bree, really. I promise you. I've only slept with two other people. Two girls.” He laughed at his own little joke.

She walked back over to him. He had moved to the edge of the bed and was sitting with his legs hanging over the edge. She walked closer to him and wrapped her arms around him. She gently kissed him. “I believe you.” He slipped his hand behind her head and pulled her closer. He lay back down and she fell on top of him. “Alex.” She said and laughed. “We already got caught once.”

He looked at her, smiled, and kissed her again. “I'm not going to take off anymore of you clothes. I just want to do this.” He pulled her closer to him. She felt his hands on her back. She put her hands on both sides of his face.

“You know what?” She said. He looked at her, confused. “You're a really good looking guy.” He smiled at her and laughed, and then rolled on top of her.

“And you, Bree Addison, are a beautiful girl.” She felt him bite her bottom lip. She smiled and kissed him again.

“Bree! Come down here! Mom's home!”

Crap. Bree had forgotten that her mom was coming home tonight. “Be there in like 2 minutes!” She yelled from the top of the stairs. She turned to Alex. “Get dressed, and fix your hair.” She walked over to him and ran her fingers through his amazing hair. She leaned down and kissed him.

Bree walked to the mirror. Her hair was a mess from laying on the bed. She pulled the pony-tail holder out of her hair and ran her fingers through it. It wasn't cooperating anymore. She flipped it into a messy bun and clipped it up. She looked all around for her shirt and couldn't find it. Frustrated, she opened her closet door and grabbed out Alex's sweatshirt from the other day.

Alex looked at her as she was putting it on. “Hey,” he said. “That's mine, you know.” He walked over to her and pulled her into his arms. “That's okay, you look hot.” She gently hit his arm and laughed. She fixed some of his hair that gave away the fact that they had just been rolling around on her bed.

She grabbed his hand. “Ready?” She led him downstairs and into the living room. Her mom was sitting on the easy chair on the far side of the room.

“Hi, honey. Oh, and hi, Alex.” She flipped through one of her magazines that was on the end table.

“Hi, mom.” Bree sat down on the love seat and Alex followed.

Her mom stood up and smiled at Bree. “I'm going to make some food. I'll be right in the kitchen if you need me.”

“Alright,” Bree said and smiled.

Her mom walked out of the room and Bree smiled at Alex. They were alone again. Bree got up, walked over to the shelf next to the television and picked up the laptop. She walked back over the the couch and sat next to Alex. She opened it up, clicked on the Internet and opened Myspace.

Alex looked at her and smiled. “You have a Myspace?” he said.

“Oh, yeah.” She laughed. “I'm addicted to Myspace, you?”

Alex smiled. “I'm not addicted, but I do have one.”

“Friend me!” she said and she leaned over and kissed him.

Myspace finally opened. She signed in and her page opened. Alex looked at her screen. “Nice picture,” he said. It was a picture of Sara and her in the car on the way to the beach only a few months earlier. “You look hot.”

Bree rolled her eyes. “Way to compliment me,” she said as he grabbed her face and kissed her.

She clicked on the 'search friends' link. “Okay, how do I search for you?”

“Type in Alex Denvin.” She did and his page showed up.

“Oh, nice picture,” she said. “Way to, uh, pose for the camera.” It was a picture of his little sister and him in front of a very expensive house. Both of them were smiling, obviously fake, for the camera.

Bree clicked on the link to add him and then handed the computer to him. “Okay, now sign in and add me.”

Alex took the computer from her and smiled. “Gladly.” He signed into his own account. Bree saw his page.

“Oh, wow, you have a, uh, lot of friends.” Alex smiled at her.

“I went to a big high school. I knew a lot of people.” He scrolled down and clicked on his 'friend requests'. He accepted Bree them went back to edit his top friends. He only had a top 4 anyways, but he changed it to a top 1 and put Bree there. “Okay, I'm all set.”

Bree took the computer back and signed herself on. She clicked to edit her top friends. She had a top 8 already- Sara, Callie, Lucie, Tyler, Britney, her brother, Max and Jamie. She found Alex's picture and dragged it to the first spot on her top friends, pushing Jamie right off.

She looked at Alex. “Perfect,” she said, and kissed him.

Bree looked at the clock; it was already 9:45. She turned to Alex. “You probably should be heading home,” she said and smiled.

Alex got up and pulled Bree to her feet. She grabbed his hand and walked to the front door. She turned to face Alex. “Thanks for coming over,” she said. “I really needed to see you tonight. A lot happened today. It means a lot to be.” She smiled.

“Yeah, no problem. I really wanted to see you. You looked so upset today and I didn't get a chance to say goodbye.” He kissed her forehead then pulled her into his arms.

She felt her cheeks turn red. He held her in his arms for a while. “You smell good,” she said, and they both laughed. He gently pulled away and lifted her chin to kiss her.

“You're beautiful, Bree.” He kissed her again and walked out the door.