Mike Fuentes and a Semester Abroad

Mouth Congress

"'Sup girl?" Mike Fuentes drawled as he led me through the office hall. I raised an eyebrow at him and pushed one of my spider-bite lip rings with my tongue. He mimicked me, pushing his lip ring with his. Well, we had one thing in common, at least.

"Skeezy much?" I asked, grinning at him.

Mike laughed, throwing his head back. "Shoot," he said, elongating the word. "You resisted my gentlemanly charm. That’s a first."

I grinned at him again, "What? You expect me to be on my knees right now? No, sorry. It takes a little more than twp very eloquent words to get me to give you some." Mike stopped walking, as I continued, "And by eloquent I mean slurred, cheesy words...For future reference and all." I winked at him and started walking again, "Y'know."

He caught up with me and chuckled, feigning hurt, "Oh yeah, I know, baby. I have something to ask you, though." He replied, making his voice dramatic like that of an actor in a soap opera. He draped his lanky arm around my shoulders and I nodded my head back once in response. He posed his question, "Did it hurt?"

"Did what hurt?"

Mike Fuentes smiled at me, making my skin crawl, "Well, when you fell from Heaven, of course, seeing as your beauty channels that of an angel."

I shot him a look, "Is this what I should expect then? Bad pick up lines?" I asked Mike, raising an eyebrow at him from under my bands. This boy had no game what so ever and I loved it.

"Just 'till you get with me. Then you won't need a pick up line, you'll just fall for me naturally. I just need to start you off in the right direction," He said smoothly, his hand beginning to slowly creep down my arm.

"Oh, naturally." I said with a roll of my eyes, picking off his hand. He relentlessly put his arm around my waist. I rolled my green eyes at him but let him keep it there. He seemed to take this as a hint that his little plan was working. Not at all, Fuentes, not at all.

"So, is it working? Should we stop in a bathroom and get it on?" He proposed. This boy was shameless. I threw my head back and laughed. He pulled away from my slightly, obviously confused by my laughter. I put on a straight face.

"Not yet, Mike."

He gave me a sad look and pouted his bottom lip, pushing it out until it looked like an oversized pillow mixed with a caterpillar. "How about now?" He asked, like a five year old, and put his arm back around my waist, his thumb linking my belt loop. I removed his fingers from my jeans and patted his stomach, shaking my head no. "Okay, how about..." He racked his brain for a new line and his face lit up, "How about this one? I vote we play a game, okay?" I nodded my head, playing along. "Okay, let's play Titanic- when I say 'ice burg' you go down!"

I gave him a perplexed look, "Oh lord. No honey, no. You need to find a better one than that. I think your supply of sleazy pick up lines needs to be updated, go search Google again. You need an upgrade before I even think about getting down with you." I said, looking him in his big, brown puppy eyes. "Now, take me to class, please?"

Mike looked at me, his face screwed around in a funny expression and pouted again, "So I'm taking that as a 'No Mike, I will not play your flute'." He drawled, raising a big eyebrow. I shot him a confused look. "Oh, I see you are not educated on ancient Greek culture, girl." I shrugged. "'Playing the flute' is the way the Greeks said blow job, back in the day. It's a handy piece of information." I couldn’t help but to laugh in his face. He was relentless and continued 'educating' me, "Or perhaps, if you prefer the Karma Sutra, well, you see, he wrote a whole chapter in his book about 'mouth-congress'." I shook my head at him, he was so pathetic. He tilted his head back, "So, no?" I shook my head; access denied, Fuentes. Apparently, Mike took that as a sign to take me to my next class; he took my elbow again and led me towards a small, brick corridor like building down the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh, how i love wikipedia
that is exactly where i got those little fellatio-fun-facts
FTW ahaha