Living In Something Resembling Hell

the good memories

PRESENT
I'm going to get out of this somehow. That's what I thought as I took another blow to the stomach. My ex-boyfriend had me trapped in my apartment building. He finally stopped to say "you deserve to die you know that you little chaeting bitch." When he first saw me with my new boyfriend after we broke-up, he threw a fit. We were eaatind dinner when he came in trying to beat the shit out of him. He punched my head and I got up. I told him to go to Hell. He laughed, said ever since he meet me he had been in Hell.
FLASHBACK
I was 18. Just graduated from high school. I was Valadictorian at my high school. I was accepted in to the Culinary Institute of America (CIA) Everything was going great, until I met Robby. He was perfect, hockey hair, clear skin, and a great smile. The one thing I liked about him most was his eyes. They said that he was going to love me forever, well almost forever.
I was on a plane flying to New York. A man came over a sat down by me. He said his name was Robert, but I could call him Robby. I said my name was Billie, but perfered if he didn't call me Bill. He said he was flying to go to the CIA. I was so surprised when I said that , because he doesn't seem like the type to go there. We started talking about our childhood and why we were going to the CIA. He said he wanted to become a chef and work at a high class resturant. Of course that was what I wanted to do to. Before we knew it, we were in New York. So that's how Robby Thompson and me Bille Pearson met.