Status: completed

We Come out at Night

Date night

Amber's P.O.V.

everyone left back to texas. allie seemed down but nothing we could do would make her happy. i mean if we'd throw someone infront of a moving car to get hit she would laugh or something but she didn't even want to smile anymore. yet i'm extremely happy.

i have a date with jacob and alice is helping me get ready. edward said something about she has some many clothes and she only let every cullen go out in them once. i knew they had money but i just found out how much money they had. alice, edward and bella are staying with allie since our mom is working late tonight.

alice, edward, and bella soon showed up. i answered the door. allie was just sitting around in a daze. i mean she hasn't been herself since before they left. i just didn't want her to be alone. i mean she'd leave to texas and help michael and basically hurt herself if she can't save him.

"how's allie?" bella asked

"just there looking but not seeing" i said

"how long has she been like that?" edward asked

"for almost 8 hours" i said looking at the clock.

"she has it bad" bella said

"yeah she does" i said

"hey allie do you want to watch a movie?" bella suggested.

"huh?' allie snapped out of it.

"do you want to watch a movie?" she asked again

"um it doesn't matter to me" she said.

bella and edward soon went to allie. alice came inside with out 10 dresses for me to try on. i didn't really see the point but i knew she had one. plus she must know where we're going. i just hope jacob doesn't tell allie something that would make her snap. i mean with her short temper and everything.

i soon decided on decided on a black dress and alice agreed with it too. i mean after all those dresses she made me try on i'm happy one looked great on me. before i knew it they door bell rang.

''i guess i'll get it" allie said quitely.

'amber the dog is here' allie thought.

"coming" i yelled.

"i didn't hear you say anything" jacob told her.

"yeah and well i don't give a fuck if you did" she told him coldly.

"what did i do to you?" he asked her and i came downstairs fast.

"hey jacob" i told him

"hi amber. you look great" he said

'i didn't really expect you here edward' he thought.

"you know i know what your thinking right?" i asked him

"oh i musted of forgot. i just thought she had the mind thing" he said pointing to allie.

"no they both do" edward said

"so she knows everything i think before i tell her?" he asked looking at me now.

"fuck yeah we do and don't even think of anything stupid" allie warned him

"what are you going to do?" he asked her.

he really doesn't know her temper. she was tring to calm herself down but she couldn't do it. i knew i had to get him out of there before she kills him. i mean she knows i like this guy but right now she doesn't believe in love or anything like that.

well she has mainly fucked up feelings towards things now. or maybe just towards our father she has those feelings toward. i know i need to leave though.

"ok i'll see you guys later" i said and closered the door.

we went to some place near his house. he saw his friends who didn't look to happy to see him with me. i don't know why though. i mean i'm not that bad of a person so why be this way with me?

"my friends know what you are" he told me.

"oh and i'm guessing they don't want me here?" i asked him

"exactly but they know something that you don't know yet" he said with a smile to die for.

'i can't believe you imprinted on someone who's a bloodsucker' the older one thought.

'she can her you thoughts' jacob told him.

they stayed quite and looked at me.

"what's imprint mean?" i asked him

"well for wevewolves it means they found they mate and i imprinted on you when i saw both you and you sister. why is she so rude in other words?" he asked

"because she just saw her boyfriends death before it happens and she will hurt whoever did it. even if it was our father" i told him

we kept talking his friends just looked at me. they seemed kind of shocked by me eating food. i mean i know the cullens and the dick that's our father don't eat but doesn't mean me and allie can't eat. you know we're still growing here.

before i knew it dinner was over and i didn't want to go home yet. i had alot of fun with jacob. i mean i know he felt the same way to. he soon took me home.

"i had a great time with you jake" i told him

"yeah i had the same with you too. well you already know i'm in love with you because of what you heard from my friend sam" he said

"yeah well at leasted i know your a great guy and that means we're getting married i guess from what you've told me" i told him

"yeah that's true. well i'll see you tomorrow then" he said and kissed me good night.

i walked inside to find bella asleep, alice and edward wide awake and allie still looking the same. what am i going to do with her?

'how long has she been like that?' i asked edward

'10 minutes. she was ok then alice said something about it was going to happen in a few hours' he said

'oh. she wanted to leave didn't see?' i asked him

'yeah and that's why alice is sitting on her' he said slightly laughing.

'you do know she is pretty strong right?' i asked him

'how strong?' he asked

'pretty strong' i told him.

"alice i think she's ok now" i told her

"but it's going to happen soon and she knows it" she told me.

"yeah but wouldn't you want to hear about my date though?" i asked her

"yeah since i can't see the dog" she said

"can't anyone but bella be nice to him?" i asked her

"we could try" edward said

"ok well he said somethng about imprint on me. well his friend sam told him about it when he saw me" i told them

"he imprinted on you?" alice asked in shock

"yeah what does that mean?" i asked them

"it means you have a chance to pass the wolf gene on to your kids" edward explained

"oh" i said

but jacob is a good guy right? i mean other than the whole werewolf thing. i guess i need to know more about him than
♠ ♠ ♠
how is it?
comments are well loved
check out my other story called 'Don't Change The Way You Think Of Me'