Status: completed

We Come out at Night

Bye bye

Next Morning

Allie's P.O.V.

today was the day i had to say goodbye to the guy i love. i mean how many girls have to tell the guys the love goodbye and this is because their live was going to end. i hated this feeling in my stomach. i knew there was nothing i could do to stop what was going to happen but i knew if my father did go threw with his plan than i know he'll have to pay.

i love revenge. that's something thats never going to make me feel any better though. alice told me about when my dad asked edward to do his dirty deed. edward didn't agree to it. i have a feeling he knows what edward feels towards me. that might be the reason why he wants the cullens around us more. tonight amber had a date with jacob.

damien was agruing with her all morning so far. the said part is we've only been awake for one hour and the fighting hasn't gotten better. i knew damien hurt inside it's the same hurt i feel right now know this is the last time i have michael in my arms. if there was a way to change the future i would in a heart beat.

"what's wrong?" michael asked me.

"nothing" i told him.

"your not happy i'm leaving are you?" he asked me

"nope i am" i told him.

"what makes you think i'm happy about this?" he asked me

"i don't know this shouldn't be happening though" i told him

he wrapped his arms around me and didn't want to let go. the cullens soon arrived to the house. they looked at us and they knew this was hurting me alot. how could i say goodbye and not let anything thats going to happen slip.

"well you know i'm going to be back soon and nothing is going to break us apart" he reminded me

'only if you knew the truth' i thought.

'don't say things like that. it makes look sadder' edward said

'what's your point?' i asked him

'your dad already said he's leaving for a few days' edward said

'when?' i asked him

'tomorrow' he said quietly

'oh so maybe i'll just leave and hide michael' i said

'you can't he can track your scent' he told me.

'do i have any other choices?' i asked him

'the only thing is to sit and wait for the news' he told me

'i'm not the type of person who sits in a room to wait' i told him

'then you'd come with me' he said

'where to?' i asked

'back to our house. he won't be able to hurt you with us around plus it's not like we sleep' he reminded me.

'i'll think about it but i don't think your girlfriend would like that pay still' i told him.

'yeah but this is my choice and your one of us' he told me.

"i'm going to finish packing" michael said letting go and going upstairs.

"it's going to be hard but you'll be fine" alice told me.

"that's good to know" i said

amber threw something at damien and it hit him on the head. it was a pretty funny scene though. he tried to hide but he couldn't. he's beyond jealous of jacob. i don't know why though. i guess it might be because he's losing his heart to a dog.

"you fucking asshole" amber yelled at him.

i went near amber and tried to calm her down. i looked at what she threw at him it was his can of axe. i laughed remember when i did that to a ex. he had a bump on his head. it was funny because he knew i had a temper.

"what's so funny?" he asked me.

"a memory that you don't understand" i told him.

we talked a few hours more and then took lacey, damien, and michael to the airport. i felt my heart break when we got there. how can so much pain come from saying goodbye?

we said a tearfull goodbyes and they left. my heart was broken and i had to hide this for now. i knew it was only a few days more until that was the end for him. i couldn't tell him but all i could do was have so much pain from this secret. i wished i could do something to save him.
♠ ♠ ♠
how is it?
comments are well loved