Status: completed

We Come out at Night

Back in texas

Three Days Later

Allie's P.O.V.

we've been in texas for two days now. it's wednesday tomorrow is the viewing of the body. michael's parents are letting me and amber stay with them. they had called me that morning crying and i told them i was going to suprise michael anyways.

they we're happy i decided to come right away. this might not be the best way for me to go back to texas but i'm home.

"allie all the frineds are going out do you want to come to?" amber asked me

"you go i want to stay here" i told her.

did i tell you his parents are letting my stay in his room too? yeah it's a little weird without him in here but i know it's better than being in another part of thw house wanting to come here.

amber decided to go out with everyone. i was happy she wanted to see everyone. i mean she kept talking about jacob. yeah after hearing about him for three days i was happy she'd found someone but why did he have to smell like a dog. well she didn't mind because she was in love with im.

love what a croc of shit that was. well from what i've been threw so far. it's all bullshit to me now. they only guy i truly loved is gone. his parents didn't mind having me around here. well the actually they like having me here. i guess they miss him as much as i do.

"allie dinner is ready" michael's little sister emily told me.

"already i'm coming" i told her and we walked down the stiar together.

"where's amber?" michael's dad asked me.

"she went out with the friends" i told him

"why didn't you go with her?" his mother asked me

"i didn't really feel like being around everyone at the moment" i told her

"yeah i remember when michael would come home drunk and you'd be dragging him to his room. we already knew the what happen" he dad said smiling.

"i remember that. i was driving everyone home that night" i said

"i have a question for you allie" emily asked me

"what is it?" i asked her

"did you and michael think about getting married. well i mean you knew each other for how many years?" she asked

"7" i said softly.

"well did yall?" she asked

"well we thought about it when he was in washington with me. well he asked me the day before he lefted to marry him" i said.

"so you we're almost my sister in law?" she asked me. i nodded.

"what stopped you both from getting married then?" his dad asked

"well my dad came to town and was starting drama with me and i just wanted to leave town" i said

"oh then that explains why not then" his mother said

we ate dinner. i helped clean up and i went back upstairs. his sister thought we should watch a movie together so we did. we watched the movie and soon all fell asleep together. amber walked in the house around 1 in the morning. his parents didn't seemed to mind though. i mean they we're used to us being in that late before.

Next Evening

we got ready to leave. this was the firsted time i get to see him. yeah i'm not happy about the fact i know what happened. well the truth of what happened. everyone else thinking it was a accident when i know the only reason why he's dead is because he loved me.

we enetered the funeral home. i felt sick to my stomach. i didn't want to go inside. amber basically carried me inside. michael's family wanted me to sit with them. amber sat behide me. she knew i was thinking about leaving. i loved michael yet i couldn't see him laying in a box dead. nothing could hurt more than what i'm seeing.

i know one think is a fact. mike venom will pay for my broken heart and if i die so be it. i'll be with the guy i love
♠ ♠ ♠
how is it?
comments are well loved
the sequel will happen