Status: completed

We Come out at Night

Open up your mind

Allie's P.O.V.

that dick said i was cold hearted. what a fucking asshole? it's not my fault i don't open up as much amber. i mean i hide most of my emotions. who would blame me? i was always getting hurt by someone.

amber thought 'calm down'.

'you should really let me in your mind' edward thought.

"no" i said to both of them.

"what are you saying dear?" my mother asked me.

"nothing mom she's just thinking about something from the pasted" amber told her.

"it isn't the flashback of that day with vivi?" she asked me.

"mom please" amber told her.

"who's vivi?" alice asked.

"a friend who passed a year and a half ago" amber said.

i unblocked my mind. i saw that day again. amber knows i hate thinking about that day but my mom had to brin it up again. i saw the day like i was living it again. i hated this thing i have edward must of been in my mind now. i saw the pain in his eyes from that day. i blocked my memory again.

"i'm sorry" he said to me.

"she unblocked her mind?" alice asked him. he nodded.

"i'm going upstairs" i told everyone.

i walked upstairs and locked myself in my room. i felt the tears start to come down from my face. i locked every window and door to get into my room. i soon saw edward appear in my room.

"the windows and door was locked for a reason" i told him.

"yeah but i saw what you went threw" he told me.

"so the pasted is the pasted. i'm tring to move on from that" i told him.

"she was your best friend. how could you try to forget and you never will" he told me.

"it's like how are you going to forget your firsted love and you can't. that's how it's like with friends too" i told him.

"but it's different" he told me.

"i'd leave this room because your girlfriend won't like you in here" i told him.

"you can her what she thinks?" he asked me.

"yup yup" i told him.

he started looking at the pictures on my walls. i had some of old friends and many of them we're of bands i listen to. i had some movie poster too.

"ok i never heard of any of these bands" he told me.

"well that might be because you live under a rock. i mean you didn't even know who avenged sevenfold is. come on they're like one of the biggest bands around" i told him.

"who are these pictures of?" he asked me.

"those are friends from texas" i told him.

he soon looked at my movie posters. he just looked at them.

"nightmare before christmas?" he asked me

"don't hate unless you've seen the movie before" i told him.

"well maybe someday i will" he told me.

"yeah maybe" i told him

"i better go downstairs before they know i'm up here with you" he told me.

"that sounds like a plan" i told him.

"i have a question to ask you" he told me.

"What is it?" i asked him

"can you leave your mind out and tell me what bella is thinking?" he asked me.

"i can try" i told him.

he soon left the room threw the window. i unlocked the door and laid in my bed. this is kind of weird having someone going threw my window. i was started to think maybe i should paint my room a different color. i mean i hate these white walls. i like white but black would look so much better on my walls.

i decided to go ask my mom if she would let us paint our rooms's another color. i mean she doesn't even like white walls.

"hey mom can we go to the store and paint our rooms one day?" i asked her.

she was downstairs with amber and the cullens.

"what color were you thinking this time?" she asked me.

"black and white" i told her.

"what about you?" she asked amber.

"black and green" she said with a smile.

"i know i'm going to paint my room another color too. you know how much i hate looking at white walls" she told us and we laughed.

"hey maybe we could help too" alice suggested.

"yeah and you could bring bella" amber said

"yeah she'd like that" edward said

i blocked my thoughts again. i didn't want anyone to hear what i was thinking. i mean i was still thinking of my pasted. i didn't want anyone to bring it up.

'why are you blocking you mind?' edward asked.

'she doesn't want no one to know her evil plans' amber suggested.

'evil plans like what?' he asked.

'hey you know we should sneak out tonight and see if their a tattoo shop near by' amber suggested.

i unblocked my mind and stopped thinking for the moment.

'what do you want to get?' i asked her.

'let's get the letter v on our ankles?' she suggested.

'i'm down if you are' i told her

'ok are you two thinking of getting tattooes now?' edward asked annoyed.

'fuck yeah' i said.

"girls i hope you did your homework already" our mom said.

"yeah it's already done" i told her.

'you own me some money' i told amber

'i have to get a good grade firsted' she told me and had a smile on her face

'bitch' i told her

'yeah but you love me' she said

'ok i hope you block you mind soon again' edward was still annoyed.

'fine' i said and blocked my mind.

"mom would you be mad if we got more tattooes or even piecrings?" i asked her.

"it depends where at" she told me.

"well i was thinking ankle" amber said

"as long as i can't see them then ok" she told us.

the cullens seems in disbelieve on what our mother just told us. i mean we have tattooes and piecring she even took us to get them. those were some good times i thought
♠ ♠ ♠
how is it?
comments are well loved