Stay Awake

One.

I woke up hearing William Beckett singing Summer Hair = Forever Young. I thought he was right beside me, singing. I ignored it.
I opened my eyes as the song disturbs me.
Still kinda half asleep, I noticed that my head was vibrating. Strange, I thought.

I reached under my pillow and found the annoyingly disturbing vibrating thing. It was my blackberry. IT was ringing, NOT William Beckett singing.

Not looking at the caller ID, but at the clock, which says 12:00, I picked it up.

“Hello?”

”Hayley?”

“Yo.”

“You sound like a dead cat.”

“Well that’s because I’m still sleeping, moron. Wanna hear me snore?”

“No thank you.”

“Then let’s get to the point before I start snoring again,”

It was obviously Zac’s voice.

“Pffsh, cranky much. Josh, Jeremy and I are going to Starbucks, wanna come?”

The word Starbucks ‘woke’ me up.

“Starbucks? Okay. I’m in a Starbucks mood.” I said, getting all excited.

“Great, I’ll pick you up in half an hour, bye.”

“See ya”

I ran to my bathroom, brushed my teeth and stepped into my shower, to take a shower, duh.
The water was super cold. I need to use cold water because I want to wash my hair, and I had to use cold water. The bathroom started to smell ‘watermelony’ as I washed my hair.

I reached my strawberry shower gel and squeezed an amount to my hands.

I quickly dried myself up and hair dried my hair very, very quickly, because we’re talking about Starbucks here. Yummy. I can’t wait until I get my hands on my espresso brownie and caramel java chip.

Staring at the floor, (not the floor actually) I saw my favorite striped sweater and picked it up and wear it with my black hot pants.

I grabbed my wallet and my orange cased blackberry and brushed my hair, until I heard the honk of Zac’s car. So I dashed to get out of my room and to the stairs. Unfortunately, I fell. On the stairs. Fuck.

“OOOOUCH!” I screamed. Well how can I not scream, I fell like on 3 steps. That hurts.

Hanna ran to me. By the way, in case you're wondering, Hanna's my housemate. How awesome is that?

”Oh my gosh Hayley what happened?!”

“…I don’t know, Hanna. I don’t know.”

She just stared at me, clueless.

“Umm, I fell on the stairs? Hehe.”

“Why the hell are you laughing?! You got bruises on your foot!”

“Ugh it’s no big deal. See ya!”

“Hey, hey, hey! Where are you going?”

”Starbucks. Wanna come? Zac’s already outside.”

“No, thanks. No caffeine for me.”

“Okay then, see you later, alligator!”

“Hayley, that’s lame.”

“Awsh whatever, bye!”

Before she could answer, I ran to the door just when Zac honked three times.

“Calm down! I’m here!” I shouted and went in to the car.

“What took you so long?”

“…I fell on the stairs. See my cool new bruises?”

“What the... Freak.” Zac shook his head, careless, and stepped on the gas pedal.

“Why aren’t you asking me how I fell?”

Zac ignored. I sat in silence.

“Oi!” I slapped his hand, breaking the silence.

“How did you fell, Hayley Nichole Williams?”

“I was running and I just fell. Ha.”

“That’s not a story.”

“Who cares, I fell, resulting bruises.”

He ignored me again. So I just ignored that too, and turned on the tape. Decode was starting, and we both sang along while I went online on my blackberry, but I was just checking, so I went straight off again.

“Drat, I forgot to bring Booky.”

“What the fuck’s Booky?”

“…My macbook.”

“Oookay.” Said Zac, he probably thinks I’m lame now.

“I know what you’re thinking.”

“What?”

“I’m lame.”

“But you are.”

“Aight.”

I stopped babbling when I noticed that Zac was getting pretty annoyed by my unimportant talking nonsense.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter whoo whoo whoooooo.
Btw, I made this with my friend, Alice. [http://member.mibba.com/70434/]

ENJOOOOY. Comment. Rate. Whatever! :D