Stay Awake

Two.

“Are we there yet?”

“…Look.”

“OH! Haha silly me,” I blushed of my stupidity. I felt stupid today. Why was I this stupid? Oh, because Starbucks was involved. Yay Starbucks. Wait, Starbucks made me stupid and I cheered? Boo, Starbucks! …I should probably stop talking to myself and get out of the car.

So I did go out of the car. Zac’s already gone. He’s probably already with the others.

I went in to Starbucks and smelled some deliciously disturbing yummy coffee. I didn’t go straight to buy, I went to search the others first, and sit down for a minute, I guess.

“Hayley, over here!” Josh waved and shouted. He was with Jeremy; I think Zac’s still buying stuff.

I grinned and went to their table.

“Hayley is in the house. Coffee house. …Café.”

“Sup, Hayls.” Greeted Jeremy.

Before I could answer, Josh interrupted.

“Whoa! How did you get bruises?”

“Well, I was so hurried to go to Zac’s car when…”

I was in the middle of telling my accident and Zac came with a Blueberry muffin, The Farro brothers’ favorites.

“Blueberry muffin!!!! Give me some, or die.” Said Josh. Ignoring my explanation.

“Ahem.” I said

“Oh, sorry. …It was Zac’s fault!” blamed Josh.

“Okay, okay. So I fell down the stairs. Tralala,”

Josh was still distracted by the muffin. Jeremy shook his head.

“Stop it, Josh! Buy your own muffin! This is mine.” Said Zac to Josh while swiping his muffin back.

“Good idea!”

“Why’s everyone being stupid today, except Zac and Jeremy? Wait, so Josh and I are the only stupid ones. Sorry.” I said with no sin, but everyone ignored me. Whatever. “I’m going to get my Starbucks,”

And I did.

“One espresso brownies, heated, and one caramel java chip with extra caramel please.” I ordered

“Anything else?”

“No, that’s all, here’s the money.”

“Thank you, please wait for your order.”

That guy was probably confused because I order regular ones each time I go to Starbucks. So I already memorized all of the prices.

I stared, almost drooled at my order. I’ve been waiting!

“Here’s your espresso brownie and caramel java chip with extra caramel! Enjoy!”

“Thanks.” I said, and ran to my table to eat, eat, and eat.

“If anybody disturbs, I’ll make sure your life will be full of fears and you’ll wake up with…” while I was talking, my phone rang. And the others laughed. “Will someone pick this call up for me please?” I made my puppy face, but nobody responded, they were all busy with their Starbucks.

I have no choice but to pick up the phone call, it was our manager.

“Hello?”

“Afternoon, Hayley. I’m calling to inform you about the tour.”

“Oh, yeah, what’s up?”

“Paramore’s going to tour with, let’s see… All Time Low.”

“All Time Low? We’ve never toured with them before.”

“Yeah, that’s why. The tour will start next week, first stop to Phoenix. That’s all. Say hi to the others for me, bye!”

“Hey guys, our manager said we’re going to tour with All Time Low! Awesome huh?” I announced to the others.

“Cool, we haven’t tour with All Time Low before, right?” asked Jeremy

“I don’t think so.”

Zac stopped eating his muffin and tried to say something with his mouth full, “Nope! We’ve never toured with them before.”

“Eww, Zac, gross! I like meeting new bands. Wait, we already know them, just haven’t tour with them. Hahaha” said Josh

“Grr, whatever. Well, I think we’ve finished our drinks. Can we leave now?” Asked Zac

I was looking around, when I noticed that Zac wanted to leave.

“Mmm, okay. But where are we going…” I haven’t finished talking when William Beckett sang. AGAIN.

It was Hanna, “Hanna?”

“Yeah. It’s me Hayley. I need you, please come back home now!”

“What?! Why?”

“Something’s wrong with my stomach and I got a fucking headache.”

“Ehh…” When I was about to speak, Hanna directly hung up.

Zac patted me on the shoulder

“Hayley? Hayley? Who was it?”

“Eh… It was Hanna.”

“Hanna? What’s going on? Your face turned pale”

“What?! Am I turning into a vampire?!?! Edward, don’t you hide from me! SHOW YOURSEEEEEELF!”

“You got issues, Hayley. Edward Cullen doesn’t exist. And you know that! You already even met Rob.” Jeremy responded

I ignored him, and still searched for Edward Cullen, and I giggled.

“SNAP OUT OF IT, WOMAN!” shouted Jeremy

“What?! I was just looking for a vampire.” I frowned

“Go to Forks. No vampires here.” Josh replied

Zac reminded me of something very important, “Hayls, I thought Hanna’s sick?”

“OH GOD I FORGOT ALL ABOUT HER! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, ZAC?! DRIVE ME HOME!!!!” I cried to Zac and pulled his arm.

When I was heading the door, someone came to me with a huge grin.

”Umm, are you Hayley Williams?”

“Yes, I am.”

“OH MY GOSH! GUYS! IT’S REALLY THEM! PARAMORE! OH MY GOSH CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?!?!”

“Haha sure, got a pen?”

“Here!” The fan said, lending me a pen and a book.

“What’s your name?”

“Michelle!”

“Okay,” I continued writing the autograph.

“Thank you so much, Hayley! I love you!! Oh Zac, Zac! Can I have your autograph please? It’s for my friend, Kate, she’s awfully sick and she loves you!”

“Okay.” Zac seemed happy to give her an autograph

“Speaking of sick friends, we really have to go, nice meeting you, Michelle, bye!” I said to Michelle as I pull Zac’s hand to his car.

“Oh I’m sorry to bother you, bye!” shouted the fan

We were in Zac’s car, and I realized I haven’t say good-bye to Jeremy and Josh yet.

“Well that was bizarre and not in the right time.” Whispered Zac

“Yeah. Why are you whispering?”

“Yeah, why am I whispering?”

“How the hell should I know?”

“I don’t know?”

“Just keep on driving, Z!”

When Zac hit the gas, there was a traffic jam. Oh great! We got ‘distracted’ by the fan, and now this? Traffic jam? This is the best day of my life!

My butt was vibrating.

“Zac, in the morning my head vibrated, now my butt?”

“It’s your phone!!”

“Oh!!! Hehe”

I picked up the phone, “HANNA! I’m so so so so so so sorry! There was a fan when we were running to the door, and now, heavy traffic jam!”

“Calm down, Hayley. It’s okay.”

“Phew. I thought you’re in danger.”

“No, actually I’m feeling a lot better, so you could relax.”

“…Oh. Okay. Bye. Bye. Hanna.”

Then I hung up. Looking blankly at the traffic.

“What the hell’s wrong?”

“Hanna’s alright. I rushed. I worried. She was all right. Haha. Haha.” I twitched.

“And why are you twitching now?”

”Didn’t you hear what I said?! Oh, never mind! Just drive me home!”

“Yes, Ma’am.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Tralala, 11 readers. Feedbacks are loved :D