Stay Awake

Nine.

Two days later…
Hanna and I were watching Spongebob. I told you we might need that DVD.

“Hayley!!!!!” Hanna suddenly shouted which made me jump.

“What, Hanna?!?!?!” I rubbed my ears.

“I want to go to the tour with you. I have to!”

“What? You can’t! You’re still sick, Hanna! You have to stay here for another 2 weeks.” I responded. She’s talking nonsense. She wants to go to the tour with me? In a bus?

“No, no, no. I must go with you, Hayley. You… you… need another girl to accompany you!” She tried to make me allow her to go to the tour, but still. She couldn’t go.

“Think about it, Hanna. If you go with me, then you’ll be in a bus. If you got really sick and we’re in the middle of nowhere, then it will be hard. You want to die suddenly don’t you?” I explained to her.

“Err, no. But I want to go, Hayley!!!” She whined, which made me really annoyed.

“Fine, fine. How about this; we wait until you’re healthy again and then you can come to the tour with me?” I tried to satisfy her.

“Really? Okay, thanks Hayley!” Replied Hanna with a big smile on her face.

“No problem.”

Oh, great. I made a stupid promise to Hanna. Now I got to tell the others. But I’m afraid they’ll disagree and get mad at me.

I searched for my blackberry behind my pillow and dialed Josh’s number.

“Josh,”

“Hey Hayley!”

“Umm, I need to talk to you.” I walked out of the room so Hanna wouldn’t hear me talk about it.

“What’s up?”

“Hanna wants to come to the tour. She forced me to let her come.” I let out a little sigh.

“…What? She wants to come? But she’s sick!”

“Yeah, and she gets all annoying and whined. So I said we’d wait until she’s healthy enough, and then she can come.” I have a bad feeling about this.

“WHAT” A single word. Bombshell. I could even hear his mouth drop.

“…Are you mad at me?” See. My feeling was right.

“I mean, come on Hayley! That’s stupid! You want to delay the tour just so Hanna could come with us?” Josh was mad, I could tell.

“I don’t know, Josh! You should’ve seen the look on Hanna’s face. And her whines! Ugh they’re so annoying, seriously!”

“Still, Hayley! You’re delaying the tour just because of her annoying whines. Well ain’t that smart.”

“Well sorry, Josh! I didn’t know what else to do, I already gave her reasons but she still forced me.” I explained, not giving up.

“Whatever you say.” Said Josh with no willingness to say one more word to me, and he hung up the phone before I could even answer him.

Great now Josh is mad at me. I said to myself. And when Josh is mad, the others will probably feel the same too. After I thought of it, I was pretty stupid. Like what Josh said, why would I delay a tour because of her annoying whines?

Stupid, stupid, stupid!
♠ ♠ ♠
ohmygod sorry it took a verrrrrrrry long time to update :|
i forgot about this story and i even forgot that mibba even existed :\
i'll update the tenth chapter as soon as i can!