‹ Prequel: Moving On
Sequel: My Immortal

It's Not Over

Chapter 11

Chapter 11

After everyone else left Jo called the nurse in. “Could I get the lawyer tonight?” Jo asked, the nurse gave her a look and nodded. A little while later the doctor came in.

“Are you feeling ok?” He asked.

“Yes,” Jo answered too tired to smile.

“What do you remember?” He looked at her vitals again.

“Everything,” Jo whispered.

“When did this happen?” He asked pulling away from her.

“Earlier tonight.”

“You didn’t tell your friends?” The doctor was puzzled.

“No,” Jo admitted.

“Why not?”

“It’s better this way, I need your help with something,” Jo said. So she told him her plan.

The lawyer came and went leaving her exhausted. She felt like crying remembering the pain so vividly when Dana walked in and wrapped her arms around Zacky, it had broken her heart all over again, but she had hidden it.

She fell asleep remembering the night before the accident.

“Nope, as long as you don’t take advantage of me,” Zacky smiled as he followed Jo into the bedroom she flickered on the lights. As Zacky’s eyes adjusted he looked around. “I’m guessing your favourite colour is blue,” Zacky said.

“Oh, how ever did you guess?” Jo asked sarcastically knowing how her room looked, the walls we’re blue the ceiling was blue the bed sheets were blue. “I’ll get you a T-shirt,” Jo said looking through her closet. She found one, a Kennedy T-shirt.

Zacky took his button up shirt off slowly and Jo was mesmerized by his tattoo’s she studied them; they were amazing, “Here,” Jo threw her shirt at him and turned around pretending to look for something else. She didn’t turn around until she was sure that Zacky was in bed. “I’m going to go change I’ll be right back,” Jo said leaving the room.

In the bathroom she found Sam looking through the drawers, “Where the fuck are they?” Sam asked.

“Tampon box,” Jo said as she took her shirt off.

“Why the fuck would you put them in there?” Sam said taking the whole box.

“Would my dad look in it?” Jo asked as she put her P.J. top on.

“Good point,” Sam said leaving the bathroom and winking.

Jo got dressed washed her face and placed her hair in a messy pony tail, when she walked back in Zacky was ling on his back with his eyes closed. She tip toed into the room and turned off the lights as she went. She climbed into bed.

“You know I’m not sleeping right?” Zacky asked. Jo turned on the side light on.

“Why aren’t you sleeping?” Jo asked as she turned to look at him, he opened one eye and looked at her.

“Who can sleep in times like these?” Zacky said dramatically.

“Oh, and what times are these?” Jo asked playing along.

“I’m giving you space,” Zacky reminded himself.

“Fine,” Jo said turning to her side.

“But that doesn’t mean we can’t talk,” Zacky pulled her on her back. He stared down at her.

“You want to talk?” Jo asked.

“Why not?” Zacky said leaning back on his pillow, letting out a painful breath.

“Ok, what about?” Jo looked at his face, he looked very uncomfortable.

“Anything,” Zacky said.

“I can’t think of anything,” Jo said.

“Anything to get my mind off, what I want to do to you,” Zacky said between clenched teeth.

“And what is that?” Jo said playfully.

“You’re playing with fire,” Zacky said. She traced her hand on his chest, his heart drumming faster and faster.

“Maybe I like fire,” Jo said moving closer to him.

“Jo,” he pleaded as he could feel the heat of her body on his.

“Yes?” she asked innocently.

“Go to sleep,” he said turning to his side.

“You’re no fun,” Jo said pouting.

“But I am fair, go to sleep. This is me doing my damnnest to give you space and time.” With that Jo turned off the light and fell asleep with a smile on her face.

“What happens if I changed my mind?” Jo said tracing her hand on his back knowing where the words Vengeance were written and the number 7.

“Jo,” he turned to face her. They were face to face now, she moved and kissed his lips, he tried to resist but couldn’t with a grunt he pulled her close to him. His snakebites digging into her lip.

“Zacky,” she said in a whisper as his kissed traveled down her neck and behind he ear, he wrapped his hand in her hair and pulled her head back a little rough. He kissed her breast on top of her shirt, his warm breath making everything so much more intensified.

He got to the hem of her shirt and pulled it up with his teeth. He lifted it and trailed kisses on her stomach. She reached and pulled it off. She had no bra on, he took a sharp breath in and placed her on top of him.

He lifted himself off the bed and kissed her chest and stomach. She pulled at his shirt and took it off, the moonlight was hitting his green death bat straight on. She traced her fingers on it, and nibbled at his chest.

They switched places she was on the bottom with one hand he held her hands on top of her head with the other he pulled down her pants. She wiggled out of them, then he continued to trail kisses down her stomach, he kissed her thighs, and she squirmed as he blew a breath on her.

“It’s not fair, you still have pants on,” Jo whined. He went on his knees and she sat up. The managed to take his boxers off. She grabbed the full length of him. Then she licked her palm and did it again, when she touched him again he twitched.

“You like that huh?” Jo said with a smirk on her face. He moved her hand he couldn’t stand it anymore. He laid her down and kissed her as he entered her. They were a perfect fit. They moved to the same beat, the same rhythm.

Jo was about to scream in ecstasy but he kissed her muffling her groans. She scratched his back, as she came again. He was ready to come and she bit him as she felt him release, a deep sigh escaped his lips as he let his body lie on top of hers.

She kissed him again and played with his hair, a shiver ran through her and he pulled the covers over them. They snuggled to sleep a satisfying smile on both of their lips.


Jo awoke with a start. Her hands went to her stomach, she was sure she had made the right decision now it was only a matter of time before everything took place.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again a long chapter because it's a cross over.

I've revealed what she lied about.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

Sam this is for you get better soon.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥