Status: CurrentlyOnHold

Causing Havoc and Taking Names

butchered like cattle before my eyes

The sky roared, and immediately blanketed everything with heavy raindrops. Masking the sound of Violet sprinting away.
I slowly took off my leather coat, letting it slide down my arms and slunk to the floor. Now would be a good time to have more lessons with Despair.
I clicked my fingers and tensed waiting for the first attack.
The man with blood red hair, and orange eyes stepped forward. He raised his arm in my direction, and fire exploded out of his fingertips, sizzling through the air as it hurtled towards me. I dodged to the left, feeling the heat across my face, and was met by another man with purple hair who backhanded me around the face. I growled letting my eyes go black and the familiar tingling sensation run through my body, I turned to face him. The fight had begun.

Gaining my balance, I threw a punch at the red haired guy, who ducked and gripped my arm. The skin started to blister immediately from the immense heat flowing through his body. I yanked it away colliding my boot with his face.
The man with purple hair charged, throwing speedy punches and kicks my way. I dodged as many as I could, only getting hit occasionally and struck whenever possible. I gripped his arm, locking it into place and slammed hard on his elbow. A loud crack echoed through the area and he shrieked loud enough to shatter the glass of my car. My hands clutched my ears, defending me from the sound, but the guy (aptly named Blaze) tackled me to the ground. He sat upon my chest, bringing his arm back, and his fist burst into flame. He threw the punch and I moved my head sharply to the left, and winced when I felt the flames lick the side of my face hungrily. I slammed my palm into his nose, a few drops of blood landed on me, I grabbed his hand, twisting my body and slamming it full force into the ground he stumbled back shaking his fist.

Another loud crunch could be heard, and the guy with purple hair snapped his arm back into place. I stood in my fighting stance as they circled. But something felt wrong, there were two missing. Vatra, and one other…

The purple haired one launched himself at me, going in high where as Blaze flung himself at my lower half, I jumped up. High enough to evade Blaze but low enough so that the purple haired guy soared above me. I twirled around gracefully and brought my fist hard into the back of Blaze’s head. His face smashed into the floor, sending a spray of blood outwards. The purple haired one (known as Indigo, from a previous barking of orders from Blaze) whipped his leg round and kicked my chest. I flew backwards. Recovering mid-air and landing in a crouch.

Blaze recovered slowly, taking position next to his partner and wiping the blood from his nose. They nodded to each other, and Blaze stepped forward. Once again, flames curled around his fingers as he brought them to his left. He then made one; big sweeping motion and an arc of fire roared its way towards me. I back flipped under it. Missing me by mere centimeters. Once I returned to standing position Indigo, began an all-out assault.
Throwing speedy punches and acrobatic kicks, I parried and blocked to the best of my ability. He shoved me and I stumbled backwards, before I could recover, Blaze leapt over Indigo’s shoulders and dropkicked my chest. I flew backwards, and skidded along the floor.

It scraped my back, tearing my shirt and ripping at the skin.
I shakily got up. An angry look etched across my face, I laughed darkly.
I flung my arm to the side, and black lightening crackled outwards. It solidified about one meter outwards, and turned to metal. A katana. My katana. A midnight, black handle. Blood red thread hung from the end of the hilt. Golden hand guards. And flames etched into the side of the smooth blade. The very little light available sung off its edge.
It has been too long since I held this sword. Too long indeed. I will have to thank Despair for that too.

I brought it down to my side, relishing the touch of its handle in my grip, and made a signal with my free hand.
“Bring it” I said, and they charged. Indigo got there first; putting his weight into a punch I swooped under and swept my sword under his legs. He flipped forward several times landing on his front. And in one flowing motion, I spun around and brought the sharp edge of my blade in a horizontal strike, into Blaze’s stomach. He stumbled forward, and turned to face me angrily. I smiled and his expression faded, before his torso fell from his legs to the ground. Bursting into blue flames that hissed at the rain.
Indigo looked down at his partner. Not in mourning but still in surprise. But he charged again, I made a swipe which he slid under and kicked my back with the heel of his foot. I made numerous and fast swipes and lunges, all only just missing him. Shredding his coat to pieces part by part.
I noticed something glint in his hand, and when i got the chance for another look noticed it was a dagger. He expertly parried my strike and brought his arm up to thrust the dagger in to me.
Quickly, I forced my sword into his chest. It squelched, and I almost gagged at the feel of his innards being pushed out the way by my blade.

Finally, he fell backwards. Dead. But how comes I got the feeling that this battle isn’t over? I start to walk back to my coat, when something catches my eye. By the time I turn my head to see what it was a pale fist collides with my face hurtling me backwards and colliding with a tree. Blunt pain rips through my back, and just when I start to push my self up the fist again uppercuts me. I fly upwards, being forced through many branches on my way up.
How is he moving so fast? I manage a quick look at my adversary before he is upon me again, in mid-air. He grips me by the collar of my shirt, brings me close and licks the side of my face. I shake my head in disgust, and he throws me back to the ground.
I quickly roll out the way before he lands on top of me, and I gain my feet. His eyes where a blistering green, and his hair was pitch black. Who was this guy?
I’m stumbling, losing my balance. He’s too fast too strong.
He charges again, I manage to block two of his attacks before his fist collides with my stomach. Knocking the air out of my lungs. I keel over and onto the ground.
“Guardian!” I hear a familiar voice shriek. I force my head to look up, and my eyes widen in shock.
“V-Violet?” I croak. Reaching out to her, but I retract my arm and hug my stomach. Vatra had her in his grip. Holding her by the neck, yet still holding her intimately close. “Let her go!” I yelled staring him dead in the eyes, Vatra laughed darkly.
“No” he grinned menacingly.
“She has nothing to do with this! I’m the one you want take me!”
“You’re right. You are the one I want… You’re the one I want to suffer!” He proclaimed, and the man with green eyes gripped, my hair. Pulling it back, making me face Violet and Vatra.

Violet’s eyes were filled with panic and she began to struggle. Using all of her strength to kick and struggle against Vatra.
Suddenly, a blood-curdling scream mixed in with my own cry of
“NO!”
Rose in the air as Vatra forced his hand into Violets chest. Her screams died down into a squeak and a croak.
Before she finally whispered
“Guardian…” and died.
Hate seeped its way through my veins, and I struggled to focus on anything else other than the death of my sister.
“Violet! No! You sick and twisted fuck, I’ll rip you to fucking shreds, I swear to god I will kill you!” I desperately clawed at the man holding me,Vatra nodded to the green-eyed man, who spun me around with ease and launched me in the direction of the house. He was insanely strong if he could throw that far. But I mused not on this. My feeling where far too distraught by what had just happened. Violet… My sister… butchered… like cattle before my eyes… and I could do nothing…
“Violet” I whispered, before smashing through a wooden wall. A few yelps and familiar voices graced my ears, before unconsciousness gripped me in a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
well.. yeah that took ages... much thanks to Alex and uhm i will try to get better at updating but since its basically my holidays i think i can do that now =] ^_^ << (consider it stolen.)