A Perfect Love Story Until He Met Bert

What took you so long???

Frank's POV
“Geezus baby what took you so long” I say to Gerard as he hops into our bunk.
“Sowi honey, I needed to take a piss” Gee replies climbing on top of my half naked body.
“Oh I see, a 10 minute piss” I laugh back.
Gee giggles as he removes his clothes.

“So baby how irresistible am I? Gerard says kissing my cheeks with passion.
“Very, very irresistible” I moan lifting my back up causing our hips to grind together.
He smiles seductively down at me licking his lips devilishly.
I pull him down to my face and bring my lips up to his sliding my tongue in his mouth. Our tongues meet and play viciously with each other.
Gerard massages his hands in my hair.
I forcefully grope his ass arching my hips upward as I do.

“Frankie” Gerard says pulling away from our kiss.
“Yes” I reply.
“Will you fuck me” he says sitting up on my hips grinning from ear to ear.
I giggle at what he just said.
I then grab his waist and flip him over so he's on his hands and knees.
I remove my boxers then his kissing his ass cheeks as I do.
I slowly blow on the top of his ass placing my hands on his hips as I do.
I bring my hands around and play with his length teasing him frantically.

“Frankie” Gerard wines.
I keep twiddling with his length making him slightly erect.
“Frankie, fuck me or go away” he shouts.
It was pretty amusing teasing Gerard, since he had always been the one who teases me.
“Okay are you ready” I ask stroking my own length slightly
“Yes I'm fucking ready, now please fuck me” he moans.
I clutch onto his hips as I slowly enter him tilting my head back in pleasure as I do.
I pause and pull out as I hear Gerard groan in agony.
“What did you stop for” Gerard says pushing his ass back into me.
“Are you okay” I reply
“Yes I'm fine, fuck me, don’t hesitate” he says pushing his ass back into me.
I grab at his hips and thrust my length inside of him.
I hear him groan.
"Harder" he moans pushing his ass back.
I do as he says pushing my length inside of him tilting my head back in pleasure.
"Fuck!" he screams.
"More"
I pump in harder pacing myself in a fast rythm.
"ohhhhh" Gee mioans.
"Youve got it!" he says pushing his ass back in time with my rythm making the most out of our orgasms.
"Gee...i cant"
I suddenly explode inside of him then I pull out slowly.
I collapse on his back panting frantically.
"Erm Frankie" he says pointing at his erected length.
"Oh sorry"
I snake my hands around his waist and grab his length stroking on it vigurously squeezing on it hard.
Gerard then comes on my hands.

He turns around and kisses me sliding his tongue in my mouth.
We lay there together naked in each others arms.

Suddenly the side curtain opens to reveal Mikeys eyes staring in with an awkward expression on his face.

it wasnt that good...im sorry