Blackened Sight On A Clear Night

Blackened Sight On A Clear Night: Eight

I shivered a little. "Uh...I have plans man, sorry. Maybe tomorrow."

"Alrighty. Give me a call, okay?"

"As long as you never say 'alrighty' again." I teased, chuckling.

"Okay." He chuckled. "Later, guys."

"Later." Both Ivy and I said in unison. I nuzzled her neck with my nose, smiling a little.

She giggled a little. "So…what do you want to do now?"

"I don't know, you said we had later plans." I playfully pushed her to the ground before kissing her neck. She moaned quietly before
slapping a hand over her mouth.

I jumped and pulled away a little, knowing my eyes were wide and my face was red. "Wow..." I chuckled.

"S-sorry…"

"Don't be!" I grinned at her lovingly before kissing her neck again. She breathed in sharply, hiding the moan with a shaky sigh.

"You okay?" I asked, nuzzling her neck with my nose.

"Yeah." She said, and I knew a smile was on her face.

Biting my lip, I brushed my fingertips over her lips, wishing I could see her. she giggled quietly, kissing my fingers.

"I wish I could see you..." I whispered sadly.

"Jimmy..don't be sad…" she said sadly.

"I just wish I could see you...how beautiful you are..." I mumbled, brushing my fingers over her cheek instead..

I felt her cheek get hot as she blushed. Kissing her cheek, I smiled sadly. I wanted to see her so bad. I continued moving my fingertips across her face, trying to envision what she looked like.

"Please don’t be sad... I like when you’re happy..."

"I just wish I could see you though.... I wish I could so it would make life easier."

"I'll help you see..." she whispered.

"How...?"

"By touch."

I rested my hand in her own. "Lead the way!" I teased. She giggled, kissing my hands. "Lips!" I guessed, "On your face."

"Where else to I have lips...?" she whispered in my ear, kissing it gently.

I shivered, smiling. "Between your legs."

"Good boy!" she teased, kissing me gently.

"I'm not a good boy!" I grinned.

"Can you prove it?" she teased.

"Yep!" I said with a smile, resting my hands on her legs, following them up to her hips. She giggled, squirming a little. Leaning down, I kissed her stomach gently. She giggled, squirming more. "Relax, baby." I said, gently squeezing her hips. "Hips!" I kissed her over her jeans between her legs. "Kitty." She moaned quietly, giggling after. I let my hands fall to her ass. "Ass." I teased. I ran my hands up and over her stomach. "Stomach." I smiled. I ran my hands up her sides to her shoulders. "Shoulders..."

"You missed one... Well, two." she said shyly. Blushing darkly, I slowly brought my hands to her chest. Swallowing hard, I ran my finger tips over her breasts, squeezing gently. She moaned quietly, arching her back and pushing herself more into my hands. With my face getting hotter, I bit my lip and went to pull away. But my hands had a mind of their own and started to massage. She moaned louder, whispering my name quietly

"You like that baby?" I breathed, feeling blood rush to my groin as she whispered my name.

"Yeah Jimmy!" she said quietly.

I couldn’t help but grin and massage a bit harder. "Moan for me." She moaned as asked, her breath getting caught in her throat. I leaned down and removed my hands, starting to kiss.

"Jimmy..." she whispered."Can we go back to your house?"

Quickly pulling away, I shifted uncomfortably. "I uh...."

"It's okay; you don’t have to be scared..."

"I'm not." I lied quickly.

"I can tell you are.... you don’t have to lie to me..." she whispered.

My defenses rose. "If I was scared, I would tell you."

"Okay." She whimpered. I bit my lip.

"Sorry...I just... I'm sorry." I sighed.

"Whatever."

"I'm sorry.... I'm just nervous..."

"I know." she sighed. I am too, but I was just trying to make you comfortable."

"I know you are... this is just so weird and different....I guess we could go back to my house...."
♠ ♠ ♠
So... been a long time, i guess......
dont really have an excuse, but i am really busy... most of the time.
here's your update anyways.

comment and subscribe.