In Love With The Theatre's Ghost?

Bond, James Bond

"I do quite well thanks for asking." He grinned down at me.

Honestly, if I wasn't so scared I might've noticed how handsome he was but as the case may be I am. I am extremely scared.

"Hmm...you seemed more interesting when I was watching you from afar but now you just seem like all the others."

"You've been watching me?"

He seemed to pout at that.

"Well, don't go making me sound like a stalker. You seemed like an interesting human and I've been quite bored all by my lonesome but perhaps I was wrong."

His body slowly started to become see-through as if he was disappearing but his eyes still stayed glowing in the dark.

"Wait, don't go!" He reappeared quickly grinning.

"Um...so what's your name?"

"Bond, James Bond."

I rolled my eyes. "Your real name."

"How do you know that's not my real name?" His grin seemed to get bigger if that was possible.

"Lucky guess." I couldn't help grinning back. Maybe it was contagious.

"Alright, alright. I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours."

I hesitated. What if he disappeared after I told him mine?

"Serenity."

"My, my, my. What a pretty name for such a pretty girl." I blushed at that and that's when I finally noticed how handsome he was in his pinstriped suit and top hat which only made me blush harder.

"Well ma'am I find it only fair that I keep my end of the deal. My name's Aidan."

"Nice to meet you Sir Aidan."

"Hmm...Sir Aidan. That has a nice ring to it." I saw him puff out his chest a little which made me giggle at the hilarity of it all.

"What's so funny?" He peered at me coming closer to my face so that we were only an inch apart with his head cocked to the side like a dogs would.

"You. This-this whole situation." I giggled again.

His eyes looked questioning but after awhile he started laughing with me.

"Maybe you aren't so dull after all."

"Serenity! Serenity where are you?!"

"Sorry it seems that they're looking for me."

He held my hand close to his lips. "Till we meet again then Lady Serenity." He kissed the knuckles then disappeared.

His glowing green eyes were the last thing to go leaving their mark upon my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Has anyone notice any similarities between Aidan and someone from Alice in Wonderland? Huh, anyone?