Status: Origanally Arranged Marriage? To Zacky Vengeance? - Complete

Heart of the Truth

Dress Fitting

I looked myself up and down in the mirror admiring my dress after the assistant finished doing up the back. It fitted perfectly and I was absolutely in love with it. This was my wedding dress, what I would be wearing next week when I wed Zack. I don’t think I could’ve found one any better.

Pulling the curtain to the left I stepped out into the room in front of my own mother, my soon to be mother in law and all my bridesmaids. I heard my mom gasp as soon as I was in plain view,

“Oh my… it, its beautiful Hayley. Absolutely perfect. You look stunning.” I smiled at her trying to not let the few tears fall.

“My boy could not have married any one better. Hayley you will make an amazing bride I assure you.” I smiled at Maria; I knew that once my mom had passed on I would always be able to turn to her,

“Are all accessories and such here with you?” I nodded to her question, “Let’s put ‘em on then. Jennifer you can do the honours as this is your blushing daughter.” Mom came over and placed the necklace around my neck followed by my veil before pushing the comb of the tiara gently through my hair and into place.

“Zacky won’t be able to keep his hands of you hun, absolutely gorgeous.” I couldn’t hold in the tears anymore when I saw my mom’s fall. I bought her into a bone crushing hug savouring every moment I could.

“Oh please don’t cry, you’re making me cry.”

“It’s your fault mom not mine. You’re the one who began the water works don’t blame me for it.”

“Don’t blame me for something that isn’t my fault, you’re the reason I am crying. I am so proud to be your mother.”

“I love you mom, forever and always.”

“I love you to Hayley. Wherever I end up I’ll always watch over you, no matter what baby.” I smiled through my tears and began ferociously began wiping my eyes so they would fall on my dress.

“Excuse me, sorry to ruin your moment but I need your opinion on the bridesmaid and flower girl’s dresses,” The shop assistant interrupted with a fully apologetic tone,

“That is alright, now where is my bridal party?” One by one the girls came out of the changing rooms in their knee length dresses, followed by my young second cousin Laura with her flower girl dress on,

“Size wise each is done perfectly to size, nothing else can really be done to the flower girls dress but if you wanted we could hitch up the skirt of the bridesmaids dress’s an inch or two higher above the knee. That decision is entirely up to you though.” She smiled at me as I looked the girls up and down. Their dress’s hit just below the knee and the length to me looked fine so I told her to leave them the length they were.

“I am so excited it is like unreal Hayley, we are going to have a party!” Indie screamed loudly making us all cringe from her high pitched voice. She danced around the room behind the main store like only Indie or Jimmy could. She was excited and happy until she tripped over a stool falling flat on her ass. “Oh my God, the dress! Is it alright? Sorry I didn’t mean to, I am so, so, so, so…”

“Indie shut up! I don’t care about the dress are you alright?” I hitched up my dress and ran over to her helping her up,

“I am fine, dizzy but fine. Now let’s party, party, party!” she was up again as fast as she was down beginning to dance yet again; this time however being careful to stay in the larger spaces.

“I am so sorry about her, in a way I really wish I could say that she isn’t usually like this, but then I would be lying.”

“That is alright, after doing this for the amount of time I have you get used to things like this. Now would you like to get out of your dress because I do believe that we are done?” I smiled and nodded at the assistant following her back into the changing room.

When the curtain closed I heard my mum and Maria talking to each other about how amazing the day was going to be, they were almost as excited as I was. Almost.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Whilst the girls were at their dress fitting, Zacky and Matt made their way down Beach Boulevard. Zacky stared to shake slightly when they came to a stop outside the shop he wanted,

“You sure ‘bout this Zack?” Matt asked as they stood outside what looked to him like the scariest building ever, “You’re shaking dude, no joke.” Lifting his hands up he could see that Matt was right but he was determined.

“I am one hundred percent sure, it will be a nice surprise I think and I can’t wait to see the reaction.”

“Well if you’re sure about it I don’t see why we are waiting around.” Shaking his head, Zacky followed Matt into the shop.
♠ ♠ ♠
Am back from holiday now, will try and update as much as possible.
I know I said it like 12 chapters back but I will be surprised if there is even 10 more chapter left.

Check it out: Speak No Evil

Thanks for the comments
hotfish13
VengeanceXX6661X
Fallin_For_You
Rath
fictionsymphony
ikickshins