Sequel: I Made a Deal

Not Possible by Any Means

Shower Intruder

"Wakey wakey, lemon pasty." A voice sang above me.

"Huh?" I opened my eyes to find stuff blurry. A large shadow was right above me, "AH!" I screamed when I realized a large object was above me. The object immediately jumped off of me and away.

"Woah! Woah! Chill." I realized it was Emmett and I calmed down.

"Where am I?" I sat up still somewhat out of it, nothing was really fully here for me. My sight and senses were a bit dazed and groggy.

"That stinkin' place you took us too." He said right in front of me.

"Crap." I groaned with sleepy eyes. "How long have I been out?"

"Eh." He shrugged, his sweat jacket making that crinkly noise. "Not very long, about 16 hours."

"Ah fuck." I groaned standing up only to crash into him. "Space?" My eyebrow raised as I looked in his topaz eyes.

"I'm waiting for my date." He smirked with a big smile and leaned down lower to my face. "And, for my kiss."

"And I'm waiting for my human dinner." I rolled my eyes as I slid around him towards the bathroom.

"You can't run from me for ever, you know." He shouted just as I closed the door.

"Horny vamp," I sighed as I turned on the shower and started to take off my clothes.

Knocking on the door startled me. "A wooden door won't keep me away from you. I still need my kiss and date."

"I said I would go out on a date with you." I climbed into the shower and closed the curtain. "But I didn't say when I would."

"What?!" He pounded on the door once more. "That is sooo not fair!"

"Tough luck, babe." I laughed as I let my dark brown hair fall all over covering my breasts just in case he decided to bash-

SMASH! The poor wooden door that was once a tree laid in sharp pieces everywhere on the floor. Did I anger the vamp? Eh, whatever.

"Dude!" I shouted from behind the curtain. "You bashed the fucking door!"

"You lied! You tricked me!" He growled from the other side right in front of me, his body showed a large shadow.

"Not really..." I sighed as I put some shampoo in my hair. "Do you mind, can I take a shower alone???"

"Hmmm." Oh god... "You know what?"

From the other side, I heard shuffling around.

"What are you going??" I asked, scared of what he was going to do. I was too weak to look into his mind, I need to feed....

"Why don't I join you?" He chuckled and a hand appeared inside of the curtain.

"Emmett!" I shrieked. "Stop!"

More laughter. "I want something in return."

"I.." I stuttered as the shampoo finally left my hair entirely.

"No?" He asked and his hand turned into a closed fist, making my heart pound like mad.

"Okay!" I shrieked.

"What are you going to give me?" He mused.

"Will you settle for a kiss?" I asked.

"Hmmm. A kiss..." I waited patiently as he thought it over. "I guess I will let you off the hook this time."

"Men." I grunted rolling my eyes.

Slowly, I opened the curtain and came face to face with a pearly white, handsome vampire...Oh god, smite me now. His eyes stared deep into mine as the face lowered to my level with joy. "You are so enjoying this, aren't you?" I asked.

"Very." He grinned widely.

"Fine." I sighed and leaned into his lips.

What I didn't expect was that I would love the feeling it gave me. Everything just seemed to disappear except for the both of us, and I was sure he felt it the same way. Without knowing it, I slowly reached out for him as he did for me. He pulled me out and I pulled him in. Something inside took over and I pulled him to me in the shower.