Sequel: I Made a Deal

Not Possible by Any Means

Alice's Clothes Out the Window

My back banged roughly on the tile wall behind us. Our lips danced with fury as we uncovered an unlocked passion deep within each other. His hands were quick to pin mine roughly against the tile, shattering the poor tiles. I grunted from the fierce hold he had on me.

"Tell me you don't feel anything." He dared me between lips.

I smirked as I bit his lip a bit too hard that some blood slipped out. My lips were quick to drink what I could from the moaning vamp. He pushed me deeper against the tile with my head held steady as the hot water hit us both, the blood stained with water now.

"Someone's thirsty." He chuckled as I stopped kissing him.

"Very." I purred, loving the taste of his blood in my lips. "My turn."

I smirked as I flipped us over so I was pressed against him tightly against the tile, realizing he was not wearing a shirt showing his very muscular build. My hands held him firmly against the weak wall. My lips quickly found themselves on his collar bone and I bit down, a moan escaped his body and he threw his head back. Taking my sweet time on his blood, I ran my tongue a few times as I cleared it of blood. After taking a little more, I removed my lips and licked the last bit of vampire poison on him.

"You had your fill?" He asked as I looked up at him.

"Is there more?" I tilted my head.

"Way more, babe. Way more." He whispered very seductively in my ear as he flipped me back to our original position.

"Roughing me up in this human shower?" I mocked with blood tasting lips.

"Maybe." He looked down at my lips with black orbs. "Maybe I'm just sampling." And then he looked up at me with a smile. "And I'm liking."

"Wh-" My sentence didn't come out as his lips crashed mine, tasting the faint blood still left inside of my mouth and lips.

My hands were raised above my head as he deepened the kiss, my human emotions taking their toll on me. I wanted him, I wanted him now. I think he felt the same because he dropped one hand and slid it down my sides. His cool hand felt weird, but in a good way, against my skin as it caressed my curves and stopped at my mid thigh. Without any effort, he lifted one of my bare legs and draped it around his waist. His lips left mine as they trailed down my jaw, gently nibbled on my neck, kissed and sucked on my neck. Soft moans escaped me unwillingly as he found my weak spot. My hands ran through his drenched hair as he went lower and lower to my chest, I pulled him closer and closer to me.

"My pants are going to be a problem." He suddenly said as he stopped and looked up at me with his black orbs.

"Well, do what you gotta do." I whispered as took back my leg.

"Yes, mam." He smirked as he unbuttoned his pants and belt. They made a clumpy sound as they fell onto the floor. His hands were quick to through it over the curtain.

"Are you sure that we are alone?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"They are all out exploring." He reassured me as he kissed my neck. "Now, where were we?"

"How about here?" I smirked as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his lips to me.

"I like." He barely murmured.

He kissed, bit and sucked on my breasts making me moan. I couldn't hold it back anymore so I was quick to jump the step. Lifting my leg one at a time, I wrapped them around his waist.

"Impatient?" He smirked as he settled himself inside of me.

"Very." I moaned as a familiar delight shocked my entire body at his size and dept inside.

"You asked for it." He warned as he suddenly came to life in ways I had no idea of.

I moaned like mad as he pushed deep and hard inside of me like crazy. He supported me against the wall as he shoved hand. The now cold water felt good against my heated flesh. I bit my lip as I tried to surpass the moans as he did to keep his in. Soft grunts came from his lips as he moved, deeper and deeper, harder and harder. My lower stomach and vagina began to tingle as I near my climax. He starts to expand as he nears his as well.

"Hold." He grunts. "On."

I don't have much of a warning as he pushed me deeper into the wall as he goes even harsher. A loud moan of each others name escapes us as we release into each other at the same time. Instead of slowing down to a stop, he keeps on going more and more making it last longer. I can't help but gasp at feeling of his fluids inside of me. He kisses me deeply and roughly as he keeps going for another round. After two more I have to stop. That's when the pain kicks in, I never had it like this before.

"Emmett." I break the kiss breathless. "Stop."

"What?" He asks as he freezes deep inside of me.

"It hurts." I wince as he slowly slides out of me.

"I'm sorry, Kay." He apologizes. "I forgot that you are still part human."

"No worrys." I say with a smile as I slowly get back on my feet. "Just a little pain, nothing I can't handle."

"Sooo." He says kissing me. "Can I help you shower?"

I can't help but roll my eyes with a smile. "Might as well take one for yourself."

After both of us quickly take a shower together we open the curtain to find pieces of his clothes and door all over the place. Shaking my head, my eyes flash red. I concentrate a bit in my vision to grab all the pieces of wood. Seeing as that they won't hold together as a door, I open my palm. The pieces all raise up in the air, but disintegrate into nothing as I sharply close my palm.

"Holly shit." Emmett marveled.

"Nice." I chuckled as I grabbed a towel and threw one at Emmett.

"So I guess this mean?" He hinted as he wrapped the towel around his waist.

"That everyone knows because Alice and Edward like to play matchmakers." I sighed as I wrapped mine around my body.

"Here." He offered his hand to me as he stepped out.

"Thanks." I smiled as I grabbed it and walked out of the bathroom.

We exited the bathroom and into my room where our clothes were conveniently laid across on one of the queen sized beds. Alice knew what happened so that means Edward knows, which means they all know. Great, I sighed as I shook my head as I got my clothes.

"Alice and them know." Emmett sighed.

"Most likely." I said as I slipped on my underwear and then bra. "At least she and Edward know."

"But where does that put us, Kay?" He asked just as he finished putting on his belt.

I sighed knowing what he wanted. "Where do you want this to put us?...No way in hell am I wearing this." I grunted as I threw Alice's choice of clothing. Image

"I thought it would look cute." Emmett chuckled as he held my waist in his hands as I watched the dress and bag fall out the window. "Alice is going to be mad." He sang.

"Oh well." I shrugged. "Let me get something to wear, will ya?" I said as I saw he didn't let me go.

"You didn't answer my question." He said sternly.

"You didn't answer mine. To answer yours," I cut him off, " you have to answer mine."

"So if I want us together, we will be together?" He said as he let me go.

"Yup." I nodded as I was in a flash looking through my luggage.

"All I need to say it, and it will be?"

"God you're slow." I said as I turned to look at him and then back. "Here." I smiled as I pulled it out.

Image

I found it kind of weird to have Emmett watch me as I dressed. Though it was fun to read his thoughts, he was to busy thinking over what I had just said to really pay attention to what I was actually doing. Even when I turned around, he was still zoned out.

"Hello?" I waved my gloved hand in his face.

"Be mine." He said looking me in the eyes as he caught my hand in his.

"Why?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"Be mine?" He more like plead.

I couldn't help but sigh and look to the side. "Should I take a chance?"

"Third is the charm." He brought a smile to my face.

"I might regret this," I turned to him. "But, it's not the first time....