Punks Never Fall in Love With Vamps

I met My Love before I was born

Jake's pov...

It's been two years since everything happened and Vincent and I couldn't be anymore happier. I finally managed to teach him how to skate and now we skate until midnight around the block. My friends are still talking to me, but I haven't really spent time with them since I'm a Vamp now. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but I'm not a morning person anymore, I like my skin to be nice and pale thank you. I dress darker than I usualy did, now I look like my boyfriend, but we're cool emos/punks since we skate like punks and listen to blink 182...yeah right for Vince, I still listen to them, but listen to Green Day more. Vince listens to Bullet for My Valentine, AFI, Aiden, Three Days Grace, and Braking benjamin, emo bands but gotta love them anyway. Anywhos, school is feeling weird, even though I'm used to my skin by now. By now everyone looks at me weird because it seems like a did a dramtic change, compared to the years before. My friends keep telling me I'm not "me" anymore, but vince is my world, they should start to deal with me and Vince being together as a couple. It's they're fault anyway that we barely talk, since they are starting to think Vince is "not good enough for me," but screw them.

Vince and I were walking to lunch right now, holding hands, we didn't care what other people said and thinked. We were proud that we were together and everyone knows what we do to homophobes. We kept on walking, until we settled on a table, we weren't hungry and couldn't be bothered to get in line. Just then, one of the crazy jocks, kevin, sneered, "Check out what the addam's family dropped by!" Their clones and posse laughing at us like idiots, we couldn't care less, since we were used to this every single day. Do they know what they're up against? I mean they still don't know we're vamps, but we could take them by surprise. I whispered to Vince, "do you think we could get them later?" Vince replied, "Yeah, we can,but let's not pay attention to them right now, I don't feel like chugging their bitter blood right now." I nodded, I wanted to suck them lifeless, just so they would shut up.

A little while later, we dcided we didn't wanna be here anymore, so we left somewhere with dim lights. I walked Vince to an empty classroom, then turned off some of the lights, just so we could be safe and satisfied together. With the lights dimed out, I felt like I could do anything I set my mind to, just being here with vince, alone with no creeps around. I sat Vince on the teacher's desk, as I grew closer to him. He had a light smirk, turning me on a bit as I pressed my lips to his soft ones. We shared a lovely passionate kiss that we've been longing to share. just then, we hear keys unlocking the door, as vince and i were trying to look for an exit. Vince told me, "I have an idea, let's turn into bats and maybe we could exit out the window and into a restroom." I smiled, pretty clever, so we did everything as planned. As the door was unlocked, Vince and I quickly changed into bats and exited out the two story window. We flew and flew until we reached a bathroom window and went inside, lucky enough not to find anyone, that was close.