A Day I'll Never Forget

Chapter One

It was Saturday morning, when I got a text message from my mom.

‘Nicole, you need to get up now. I need you to go to Wal-Mart for me.’ Is what it said.

I texted her back and got out of bed. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 9 in the morning.

“Why does she keep wakin’ me up so damn early? I mean, I’m 20 years old, I need sleep!” I thought to myself.

Let me introduce myself to y’all. By now, you know that my name is Nicole and that I’m 20. I’m starting my last year of college. I can’t wait to be done! I live in the guest house, which is across the yard from my moms’ house.

After I was finished getting dressed, I walked over to my moms.

“Mom, you really have to stop waking me up early on a Saturday!” I told her.

“Sorry, but I really need you to go to Wal-Mart, so I can take Twinkie (Twinkie is our dog) to the park,” My mom said.

“But, I hate going to the Wal-Mart on a Saturday, this early!” I told her. “Also, can’t the stuff wait till at least the afternoon?”

“You will be fine. No, it can’t. Now go!” My mom told me as she gave me the list of things that she needed.

I grabbed my purse and car keys and left the house.

While I was drivin’, my phone started going of. I answered it. I didn’t even bother looking to see who it was callin’ me.

“Hello,” I said.

“Hey Nicole! What are you doing?"

“Hey Natasha! I’m driving to Wal-Mart for my mom. What are you doing?” I asked her.

“Nothing much, just sitting here listening to music. Just thought that I would call you to see if you were still picking me up at the airport Friday,” She said.

“Of course, I am! I can’t forget. It going to be a long weekend,” I told her.

I heard her laugh.

"Yeah, but you still haven’t told me what we are doing this weekend,” Natasha said.

“I know, I haven’t! What kind of present would that be, if I told you want we were going to be doing?” I asked her.

“You're no fun!” She said.

“Just trust me, you will LOVE this weekend!” I told her.

“Ja, I better!” She said.

I laughed. “You will,” I told her.

“I better, or you will be one dead cookie. Well, I guess I’ll let you go. Call me back later if you can,” She said.

I laughed once more. “I don’t want to be a dead cookie! I will call you back once I get back from Wal-Mart, unless my mom has something else for me to do. Bye,” I said.

“Ok. Bye,” Natasha said.

So by now, I bet you all wanna know who Natasha is, right? Natasha is a very good friend that I meet through some other friends this summer. We meet at a Tokio Hotel concert. Don’t know who Tokio Hotel is? Shame on you! The concert was awesome! I’m pretty sure that you will find out a lot more about Natasha once the story goes on.

After I hung up with Natasha, I was pullin into Wal-Mart. I looked at the parking lot, and screamed.

It was PACKED!! I mean, it usually is packed on a Saturday, but not like this! I finally found a parkin’ place. I got out of the car and walked into Wally World.

I grabbed a shopping cart, while I was lookin’ for the list that my mom gave me. Once I found the list, I started to find the items. I was still trying to figure out why everyone was at Wal-Mart. I looked at the list and thought that my mom was crazy. She wanted A LOT of stuff. I started to walk to the shampoo section. I grabbed what my mom needed, plus the shampoo that I used. I looked at the list to see if I needed anything else in this part of the store. I couldn’t find anything, so I started walking to the Dog and Cat section. We have five cats, two are kittens, around five months, and the other three are older cats.

I grabbed the cat litter and the cat food. I looked to see if they had any new cute little toys that I could buy for the cats. I couldn’t find any, so I continue shoppin’. I rather not drag y’all everywhere in the store, so I’ll stop at this point. When I was finishin’ crossin’ off everything that I have gotten so far, I only needed one more thing. Milk. At our house we go through milk, like you wouldn’t believe it. I started walkin’ to the milk section, when my cart hit another cart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffhanger ....
I really hope that y'all like this!
I wasn't goin' to post this one on here since it's on Ning, but two of my dearest friends told me that I should! Y'all know who y'all are!! :)
Comments are awesome, by the way! xD