I Hear it's Wonderful in Heaven

Prologue

As the car pulled to a stop, the three brothers looked at each other with sad eyes. The consensual though running through their heads was; were they ready for this.

When Big Rob opened the door they exited one by one each holding the same thing, a single long stem pink rose.

As each of them stepped out they were met with the cool breeze blowing off the river and the sound of fallen leaves rustling across the ground.

For a minute no one moved, they stood there silently, shoulder to shoulder staring at their destination in front of them. None of them wanted to be there, but they had to. They had to because it was for her and she was the one person they could not let down.

That one thought propelled Kevin’s feet to start the slow pace forward with his brothers falling into line behind him.

As they reached their destination they were met by her mother who greeted Kevin with a hug. Kevin stood frozen as she wrapped her arms around his neck but the first quiet sob he heard from her was all it took to propel him into action.

He silently wrapped his arms around the unfamiliar woman as she cried softly into his shoulder as his brothers each placed a comforting hand on her back. They may not know her but they did know her daughter and therefore they were all connected in a very strange yet comforting way.

While Kevin rubbed a soothing hand on her back he took the chance to look at the crowd forming around them. It was a nice turn out, but then again she had a great effect on many people’s lives so it wasn’t really surprising.

As her mother stepped away from the brothers each of their eyes fell on the one thing they had been trying to avoid since their arrival, the dark cherry coffin covered in flowers.

As one the boys silently stepped up to the contraption that held such a beautiful girl in its confines. There it stood before them beautiful yet ominous at the same time; with a picture of her beautiful face smiling happily back at them beside it.

Kevin closed his eyes as he ran his hand over its smooth surface, letting memories of her flood his senses; his brothers on either side of him doing the same.

This was one girl the world would never forget; they would make sure of it.

This story isn’t a romance, nor does it have a happy ending.

This is the story of a fan; the one fan that truly had an effect on these extraordinary boy’s lives.

This is the story of Ava Martin.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I imagine everyone is wondering what in the world I'm doing starting another story when I already have three I need to finish. Well, what can I say Ava is a really persistent character that would not go away.

So as you can see this is a bit different than most of the stuff I write. I don't know with this one... I really need some feedback on this so comments are greatly appreciated!!!