Sequel: Seventeen Forever

And Now We're Falling in Love

Pairings: Mitchell Musso/Martin Johnson, Mason Musso/Trace Cyrus.
Disclaimer: I own none of the Mussos, Metro Station, or Boys Like Girls.
A/N: *headdesk* My Musso muse reared its ugly head again and this time I couldn’t beat it back into that tiny corner or my brain I can actually ignore. Sigh. Between Mitchell and Mason it’s amazing I haven’t caved before now.
NOTE: From what I’ve heard, Mason and Mitchell’s dad is really cool. But I have him be a bit of an asshole. Sorry in advance. It’s what was needed for the plot and this is fanfic so I can make the dad OOC if I want.

Part One of a Trilogy.

A/N: *sigh* I post this here and cannot help but wonder what I'm getting myself into. Now... a NOTE TO ALL HANNAH MONTANNA FANS: I am not, under any circumstances, a fan of Miley Cyrus or her split personality. In fact, I pretty much hate the bitch. I think she's a talentless whore and a horrible rolemodel for young girls everwhere. This being said, expect Miley bashing in this series. I love Mitchell to death. I love Trace and Mason. I even love Emily Osmet. But I cannot stand Miley and I kind of hope she takes a long walk off of a very short pier and gets eaten by a shark... slowly and painfully.

Hopefully, that's enough of a warning.