Changing Times

Training ( The Unexpected )

As griffin and i walked towards the training Field he said something really unexpected to me,

"I will help you get her back, i promise"
"Thanks, that means alot to me man"

On our stroll towards the Field we were joined by some other people, i didn't know who these guys were but i guessed i would find out soon enough, once we were at the huge Field i looked around and saw it was more of a woodland with trees as high as 40ft tall and suddenly out of nowhere i began to sense something moving at incredible speeds and it was heading straight towards me, out of instinct i moved side ways but it changed course to collide with me, by now i could see the beast in the distance, something inside me snapped, i phased there and then and began charging toward the beast.

Suddenly i could see into the beast's mind, it turned out that it was the pack leader John, as he got closer i turned around and ran back, once John reached us everyone else phased and training began.

I don't remember much from the training except from being paired with Griff to hunt down two others from the pack called Sam and Simon, i managed to find out where they were hiding and John was impressed by the time i did it in, he wasn't so impressed by my skill to out run him but thats because nobody had ever been bigger than he was before and i was.

after the training had finished everyone in the pack had been through my thoughts and all wanted to help me find gemma so we devised a strike to find her, divide and conquer, me and Griffin would head north and follow her scent with John, the rest would split between east south and west.

With that we set off at full speed, John told me to slow down to his pace so i did so that Griffin could keep up,

"I promise ill find her with you Dave" Griff said
"Thanks man, if that test was hers, shes carrying my child" i replied
"Wait... You got her pregnant?" John hurried to ask
"Um yeah i think, that a problem?"
"Sort of pal, a half lycan half human child could be... Interesting" John said.

We chatted for a while longer about our favorite things until i caught Gemmas scent,

"Thats her scent!" i howled
"Wait Dave!" Griff shouted
"What? Ive got to find her!"
"I know but i cant keep up if u hurtle off"
"Phase back and get on my back, i don't care about pride right now, i just wanna find her"

So he did, John kept up but only just, we reached the point where the scent was trailing from to find yet another note, this time written in blood.

Hello Mutt's,
I do believe that you are looking for the girl well your too late.
Collect whats left at the harbor at 12:30pm today!

P.s Guess who's blood this is!


They were screwing with my head and i was about to enter the maze.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments Please