Changing Times

GLB ( Marry Me? )

I woke up back in the same room as before but i noticed a difference, i had a bigger bed.

i turned over to find it was a double and someone had slept the other side of it during the night, i noticed that shower was on i got up and walked over to the bathroom door, there was a person sat on the floor with there face in there hands and there hair all over the place crying, i moved closer and noticed it was Gemma, i moved in closer and she looked up and screamed at me.

"Oh my gosh, I'm soo sorry baby!!"
"Huh?" i replied
"Look in the mirror"

I turned towards the mirror and saw my body, beaten battered bruised and puffy, i knew why she was sorry, she was the one who did this.

I moved closer to her i didn't care about the shower, the bruises or the stinging from the cuts, i just wanted to hold her and make sure she was okay, she stood up and i held her tight and she cried into me, it broke my heart to see her cry but i was just glad to hold her.

suddenly i noticed she had a bump, then i remembered, the baby!

"Gemma is it true?" i asked
"The baby? Yeah, and yeah its yours"
"Oh my god" I said

I was so happy we had our own little sprog on the way.

we stepped out of the shower and dried off, we ended up kissing and climbing back into bed when a knock on the door interrupted us.

"Yeah?" We both shouted,
"Its me and Griff" John shouted back
"Come in then man" i replayed

John and Griffin walked in the room with some food and a cup of tea.

"How you feeling man?" Griff asked
"Yeah I'm okay thanks, Yourself?" i replayed
"I'm cool, the others are okay too, oh and no Simon isn't dead, he's recovering nicely."

John was checking Gemma and the baby when she felt a kick, John thought it was a bit strange she was only 3 weeks gone yet she showed signs of about 5 months.

"Maybe its because I'm lycan, maybe thats what does it?"i said
"Maybe man maybe, just have to wait and see i guess."

And with that they left, i turned to Gem.

"I love you soo much." i said to her
"I love you too."

I walked around the bed to her side, held her hand, got down on one knee and asked

"Gemma Louise Birch, Will You Marry Me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments Please?

Ending soon