Status: Hiatus until inspiration returns

Now or Never, Forever or Never

Ten

I was relaxing in my bunk. Everyone else was out doing stuff. I wasn’t feeling to well, so I opted to stay behind. I had my ear buds in, Paramore blasting in my ears, and I was in my comfy clothes. Down to my slippers Yup. I sure do love these slippers.

I bopped my head along to “Misery Business” when someone pulled the curtain back. That someone being Yu. I pulled out my ear buds and said, “Ello, Yu.”

“Hey. You feeling better?” he asked when Kiro popped up beside him.

“A bit. Not really,” I replied, “Hey, Kiro.”

Kiro waved. “You look awful. Not going to lie,” he said.

“Gee, thanks, Kiro,” I said.

“No problem,” he said smiling.

I rolled my eyes and started violently coughing. Ah man, this is ridiculous. I hate feeling like this. It would be slightly better if I didn’t sing. But no.

“Don’t die, okay? That would be bad,” Kiro said.

“Yeah. Very bad,” Yu said.

“I’m not going to die. Just hack up a lung,” I replied.

“Still bad.”

“Not if it stops the coughing.”

“Again, still bad. You need all the organs you were born with. Even though you can still live with one lung.”

“See? I’ll live if I hack it up. No harm, no foul.”

Yu and Kiro facepalmed as I heard someone walk onto the bus. “Shelby? You feeling better?” Xander asked.

“No. I wanna sleep. Or hack up a lung. Whichever comes first,” I replied relaxing in my bunk.

“Well, don’t hack up a lung. That’s not good,” he said.

“That’s what we said!” Yu and Kiro said together.

“But I can live with only one lung! Hacking up the other won’t be bad for my health!” I whined before coughing violently again.

Xander sighed. “We’re going to have to cancel our set for tonight, Shelbs. You look and sound like shit,” he said.

“As long as I can sleep, I don’t care what the hell you do,” I said tiredly, “Now, I’m going to take a nap. No disturbing me unless it’s because of sexy German boys, food, or Starbucks.”

The three of them nodded and left the bunk area. I closed my curtain, enveloping myself in darkness, and snuggles down in my bed. I plugged my ear buds into my ears and put it on shuffle before falling asleep.

***************

I felt myself being shaken awake. Grrrr. Not a fan. I hit my hand in the person’s general direction. “Stoooooooop it. I’m trying to sleep,” I whined sleepily before pulling my blanket over my head. Stupid person had my curtain open, too.

“Wake up, Shelby. They got you food. You need to eat,” I heard someone not my band guys or Cinema Bizarre guys say. He does sound familiar, though.

I poked my head out and squinted at the light. “Make the light go away,” I sleepily whined and covered my eyes before coughing violently.

The light went away and my coughing stopped. I rubbed my eyes sleepily before seeing who the voice belonged to. Oh. It’s Tom. “Hiiiiii,” I said before yawning and rubbing my eyes.

He chuckled at my sleepiness. “Tired?” he asked.

“Ohhhhhh yeah,” I said, “But you mentioned something about food. So mooooove outta the way so I can get out.”

He nodded and moved to the side. I grabbed my blanket and my stuffed animal before hopping out of my bunk. “What’s with the stuffed animal?” Tom asked.

“It’s my tiger, Raj,” I replied hugging it, “I got him from the zoo.”

Tom chuckled. “Well, come on. Your band mates brought you food. Oh, and Bill tagged along with me.”

I nodded. I wrapped myself up in my blanket and hugged my stuffed animal before following Tom out of the bunks.

“Hey there, Sleepy Head,” Xander said taking a bite of his burger.

I stuck my tongue out at him sleepily. “Shush,” I said yawning, “I want my food.”

“Right here, hun,” Michael said pointing to the McDonald’s food next to him.

“Yay food,” I yawned before sitting next to Michael and seeing what they bought me. Burger and fries, “I love you guys.”

“I know,” Michael said.

I saw Tom between me and his brother who I just noticed. Wow. I must really be tired. I waved to Bill and said, “Hello, new person. I’m Shelby.”

Bill chuckled. “Hi. I’m Bill,” he said.

I yawned and started coughing violently. “Oh mein Gott. Are you okay?” Bill asked.

I nodded. “Yeah. Just sick,” I replied.

“Awwww. I’m sorry. Did you take anything to make the cough go away?” he asked.

“Nope.”

“Why not?”

“It’ll pass.”

“She’s stubborn,” Michael told them.

I nodded in agreement. “Stubborn as a mule. I don’t need medication. I’m allergic to a ton of it anyway,” I said.

Bill sighed. “You should take something,” he said.

“But what if I’m allergic?”

“Then I will personally take you to the hospital.”

I sighed. “Fine. Someone get me some meds.”

Michael stood up and went to get…well, whatever it is I need to take. I took a bite of my burger and ate a fry when he walked back with some Advil. “Take it,” he said placing the pills in front of me.

I swallowed them dry and took a bite of my burger. “Thank you,” he said.

“Eh,” was all I said before I went back to food.
♠ ♠ ♠
SorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorry!!!!!!
I suck at updating D:
But it's here~ *small voice* After over a year >.<

read/comment/tell your friends