What happy ending?

What I've been waiting for.

Today, I had a date with Jeremy. Time to get out of the house. I stayed 3 days with Eddie now. It's been good. I was just getting ready to pick out a pair of clothes. Than, all of a sudden. Eddie was here - on my bed. I almost screamed my head off. Literally, finally when I shut up. He started laughing.
" Why are you laughing ? That was mean, you know ! " Lifting up my eyebrows.
" Well, You look so cute, I couldn't help myself. So, what are you doing ? " He asked me pointing to the clothes.
" Picking out an outfit to go out. Wan to help me ? " I asked, I actually wanted him to help me.
" Sure, Here. I think this looks cute. " He picked up a yellow mini skirt with cute knotted waistband, and a yellow tube top with yellow flat pump. It was cute. I didn't know he had that good of a style.
" Wow, that's cute. " I said, very impressed as well.
" I know, that's how I roll. " He said, popping his collar.
I just started laughing. " Okay, Get out of my room now, I have to change."
" Why can't you change while I'm here? I saw you naked before. " He smiled with his bright white teeth.
" Because, I need to change. I'll let you see when I'm done changing."
" Okay. Don't take to long now. "
" I won't. " I said, closing the door and locking it.
Once I closed the door, I took the top and put it on with the skirt and shoes. Now, I had to do my hair. And I had that all planed out. I told An to come over to french braid my hair earlier. Now, I've waited for about 5 hours. I took off the hair ties and messed up my hair. Than I looked in the mirror. Whoa, I like it. I jumped when Eddie knocked on the door.
" Are you done yet ? " He asked impatient.
" Yea, " Than I opened the door for him. " What do you think ? "
For what I can tell by his reaction he liked it. Because, he put is arms around my waist and I put on arms around his need.
" Why don't you ever dress like this for me when we go out ? " He asked, leaning in.
"Because, I always look beautiful for you. " Smiling. I gave him a peck. I tried to get out, but he wouldn't budge. We were just standing like that, looking at each other. Staring into each others eyes. I know he was looking for something in my eyes because he kept searching and staring into them.
" I change my mind Javelyn. I don't want you to date Jeremy. I want you all to myself. I want you. " I was shocked. I didn't know he would want me back. I was just doing all this for him. Then I jumped back to reality. Eddie pushed me down to the bed so that he was on top of me.
" I want you too Eddie. But, It's a deal. Like you told me. I'll go on a date with Jeremy . And when I get back. We'll talk about this okay? " I said.
" Okay, " He said scratching his head. Than I kissed him. Not a peck. But a romantic kiss. I know there is still spark in the kiss because, I can feel it.
Once Jeremy was here. He and I went to a restaurant. While we were there, We were catching up.
" So, What's the deal Javelyn ? " He said , Looking at his menu.
" Eh, Nothing much these days, you know ? " I said, Staring at my menu as well.
" Yea. Well, I was meaning to ask you something. " He said,
" Ya ? What's up ? " I said. calmly.
" I -- Uh, If, I actually want a relationship. So Erh, You can date Eddie. Because me and An are getting along so well ! And I really like her. Once I get to know her . " He said.
" Wow ! That's good to hear ! I'll be okay. And Yes, I'm going to date Eddie.I was meaning to tell you that. " I said, I actually didn't feel jealous.
" Well, That's good. Do you want to end this date now and get back to our true love ? " He said . I sure was ready.
" Yea ! I'm ready ! " I said, I actually was relieved and happy at the same time. I love Eddie. Now I know that . I actually know that.