‹ Prequel: Frank the Skittle King

Bob's Daughter

Help Mikey Find Friends Fund

"Mommy I can I have a pony?" Said Pookie the two year old daughter of Bob to her mom, Bob.

"NO KID SHUT YER YAP ME AND DADDY WERE TRYING TO WATCH CSI NOW JUST GET OUT AND GET SOME SOCIAL SKILLS, YOU IDIOT!" Bob screeched, waving his arms around dramatically.

Pookie's eyes welled up with tears and she ran to her roo-erm, cardboard box(with the words FRENCH FLIES drawn on it of course) and cried.

"Why do you always do this to her?" Frank said and also cried, muting CSI.

"PMS, Frank. And 4kids." Bob said calmly and un-muted CSI. Suddenly a bulldozer crashed into their house. Frank got scareded and peed himself and Pookie held her sock protectively.

"You'll never kill my Mikey-poo!" Pookie said dramatically and ran to New Zealand whilst winking at Lobita.

Mikey was touched by this amazing display of love and cried himself to sleep thinking about how none of the other socks had ever accepted him.

Poor Mikey!

Pookie felt really bad about Mikey-poop. So she decided to make a charity.

One day while Pookie was outside begging people for spare change to help Mikey-turds Bob came out and started yelling at her about PMS. That made Mikey-poo mad so he cut himself, which made Pookie mad so she ran away to Canada where her mom could never find her.

OR SO SHE THOUGHT..