A Lot Like Vegas

one.

"We're going to be in Vegas for my 22nd birthday you know," Oliver smiled. I rolled my eyes and forced a smile.

"Awesome!" I exclaimed, sarcasm dripping from every syllabal.

"I don't care that you don't care," Oliver told me matter-of-factly. "You can stay on the bus for all I care."

"I probably will," I told him yawning.

"You're so fucking boring."

"I need to be. To balance out how fucking stupid you are," I said, wrinkling my nose.

"Yeah, I forgot, you're the ace and I'm the fucking screw up," he said. "But I'm really not that bad."

"When you drink you are, usually you're just a little sweetheart," I smiled, walking over to where he was sitting and taking a place on his lap. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist securly, pulling me close to his body. I rubbed my nose against his, then buried my head in his chest.

"Maybe this birthday will be different," he said. I snorted.

"Yeah, okay. You'll be turning 22, and you'll be in Vegas. I wouldn't expect anything different from you Sykes. I wouldn't even be the least bit surprised if you ended up in jail or passed out at a strip club somewhere."

"I'm glad you think so highly of me," he mumbeld, sinking back into the couch. I sighed.

"It's don't mean it like that Oliver-"

"Whatever, it doesn't matter," he said brushing the subject off. I knew it was bothering him and just like a typical guy, he just bottled his emotions inside instead of talking about how he felt, only to explode when it got too much to handle.

Oliver and I meant when I managed Bring Me the Horizon during their first ever US tour. I worked closely with Epitaph (the record company BMTH was signed to over here) and they gave me the oppurtunity to mange them. I took it almost as soon as the words left my boss' lips.

Oliver and I were attracted to eachother from the start, and it only became increasingly so as tour went on. We were opposites, and that only made for a few good days, followed by some horrible fight that meant nothing, followed by make up sex somewhere on their tour bus. It was a horrible cycle that we couldn't seem to get out of.

We didn't speak to eachother after they went back over seas, but I soon found out I'd be spending the whole summer with them at Warped. I had done Warped before with a few other bands, but it was different with Bring Me the Horizon. Mostly because Oliver was so hard to deal with.

Now, they were back in America for their first headling tour in the US, and things were just back to normal. And by normal I mean normal for Oliver and I. By anyone else's standards, our realtionship was anything but normal.

"I'm gonna go take a nap before the show tonight, wanna come?" I asked Oli a few minutes later.

"Sure," he shrugged, unwrapping his arms from around my waist so I was able to stand up. We walked to the bunks slowly, our lack of energy becoming more apparent with each step we took.

"We can sleep in my bunk," Oli told me. I nodded and allowed him to climb in the bunk before I followed. He wrapped his arms around me quickly, and pulled me as close to his body as possible. I smiled softly and began to stare at his arms, tracing his tattoos with my finger.

"I could lay here all day and stare at your tattoos," I murmered softly as I turned around to face him. He smiled at me before pressing his lips against mine gently.

"I could stay here all day and lay with you," he told me, to which I giggled lightly.

"You're so cheesy," I said.

"I was hoping that line would get you to fuck me later or something," he replied half-jokingly. I only say half because I knew somewhere in his tiny little brain he really meant that. He would just never admit it to me because he knew I would call him an asshole and then avoid all physical contact with him for at least a week. He may have been a jerk, but he was smart.

However, aside from his stupid remarks it was times like these I cherished. Times when I could just lay with Oliver and avoid all our whitty remarks and enjoy being in eachother's presense. Times when we actually let how we really felt about eachother deep inside shine brightly.

I giggled and kissed him again, nuzzling my face into his chest. He slipped his hand up the back of my shirt and rested his fingers on the small of my back. I grinned and began to kiss the skin on his chest left exposed by his v-neck. His hand quickly moved from my back, to my stomach and he pushed his way up towards my chest. My lips slowly trailed up his chest to his neck, lingering on "his spot" before finding their way to his mouth. So much for taking a nap.

_______________

I stepped out of Oliver's bunk slightly dazed, but mostly composed.

"Your shirt's on backwards love," Lee told me as soon as he laid eyes on me. I looked down and grumbled as I pushed both of my arms into my shirt and turned it around, sticking my arms back through when I was done. I walked over to the small fridge and grabbed a water bottle, unscrewing the cap and taking a long gulp.

"Shagging our lead singer wear you out?" Curtis asked with a smile. The other boys laughed.

"You boys and your stupid slang," I mumbled. "It's called screwing," I said.

"Kissing and telling, are we Haley?" Oliver smirked as he emerged from the bunks. I rolled my eyes and plopped down on the couch inbetween both Matts.

"Shut up Sykes," I said, crossing my arms.

"Well I guess if I were you I'd tell everyone I fucked me too," he smirked.

"You are such a fucking douche, you know that Oliver?" I asked him.

"A douche you can't resist, eh love?" He nodded towards me. I wanted to stand up and slap him.

"You're so lucky you have a show tonight, otherwise I'd lay you the fuck out," I growled at him. He only looked at me with a quizzical look, as did the other boys. I knew they didn't understand the words I had used, which only fustrated me more. "It means I'd beat the shit out of you!" I yelled, stomping my way off of the bus.

I watched Bring Me the Horizon that night from across the room, behind their merch table. My arms were crossed as I leaned up against the wall glaring at Oliver. He had just finishedsinging screaming Chelsea Smile, when he looked around the room and then locked his green eyes on mine. He let them linger there for a second before smirking and bringing the mic up to his mouth.

"Now that I think about it," he began slowly. "Instead of writing this about some girl I allegedy pissed on, I should have wrote it about a good friend of mine. This songs called No Need For Introductions, I've Read About Girls Like You On The Back Of Toilet Doors!" He smirked. He allowed the crowd to scream before looking back at me for a brief second before launching into the song.

If there was ever I time I wanted to slap Oliver Sykes more than anything in the world, it would be right then. The fact that he was referring to me as a whore, made me absoultly sick. I kicked the small folding chair over and walked outside quickly, letting the cool air slap my skin. He was the only boy I've ever known to make my blood boil to such a point, but who I also had some strange attraction to.

In all honesty, Oliver was everything I shouldn't be intrested in. He liked to drink far too much, he was in a band, he got thrown in jail more than once, he was loud, obnixous, rude, and cocky. But then there were moments where I didn't see Oli Sykes, lead singer of Bring me the Horizon, I saw Oliver Sykes, a quite and thoughtful boy who actually liked to think things through before he acted upon impulse. He was the boy I liked, he was the boy I wanted to be with. But unforutantly, it seemed like he was only around half of the time. It was like Dr. Jekell, and Mr. Hyde with him.

"Don't go crying on me now Hales," I could hear that stupid accent from a few feet away. I pretended as if I didn't hear him and continued to stare at the ground intently. "I know you can hear me, when you're ingoring me your nose crinkles and then you blink really hard," he told me in an all-knowing tone.

"Fuck off Oli," I told him tiredly. At that point, I didn't even care anymore. My blood had stopped boiling and I was just mad at myself for contining to put up with Oliver's bullshit.

"Harsh, the nick name and everything!" He chuckled slightly. I only ever called Oliver 'Oli' when I was angry with him. I just liked the way his full name sounded coming off my lips more than his nickname. He had told me he liked it that I called him by his full name once too. Though he'd probably never admit that to anyone else. I turned around quickly, glaring at him intensely. His laughter stopped.

"I mean it," I told him seriously. "I'm so fucking sick of this. I can't even imagine how tiring it must be to live two completely different lives. If you one day decide to become a decent human being, come and talk to me. Otherwise, fuck off and die asshole," I growled, turning around on my heel and stalking off to the bus.

I half expected to hear him yell some whitty remark back at me, something along the lines of how I'd probably still end up fucking him later that night or how I still wanted him. But my whole walk back to the bus the only thing I could hear was my own footsteps leading the way. And that made me smile slightly.

Because for once in his fucking life, Oliver Sykes speechless. And it was all thanks to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
so this is going to be a real short story about oliver skyes. i've written parts of this over the past month or so, but i was just watching a few bmth videos on youtube and it really started me writing. this hasn't been edited so sorry for all the really stupid mistakes.
i have a bunch of other short stories that are gonna be posted soon too. next up is william beckett or jack barakat.

feeeedback please! :]<3

xoxo.