Where Have You Been

A Moment, A Love

“Chelsea.” Rion whispered in her ear as she was waking up.

“Good morning.” She murmured sleepily, and turning over to cuddle into his body heat. He wrapped his arms around her pulling her closer to him.

“Chelsea, you have to get up. You have an appointment, and I have a plane to catch.” Chelsea sighed. She didn’t want today to begin at all; Rion would be going back to Greece for his last semester of his graduate degree. He would be gone for almost 4 months. He hopefully would be back in time for birth of their child.

“I know, you think I don’t want take a semester off? And stay like this with you?” he said nuzzling her hair.

“If I don’t go back and finish now, I will have to do it later.” He said moving his hands to her belly. She was almost 5 months pregnant; she only had a little bump to show for it. She didn’t look like she’d gained more that 5 pounds at the least. But the baby was there, they didn’t want to find out what the baby was. They decided they wanted to be surprised. Although Chelsea knew Rion wanted a boy, she caught him reading a book a baby names one day. Waited for him to put the book down, and saw he had marked a lot of boy names.

“I know.” She sighed looking up at him. His golden eyes seeming to look right through her, he kissed her deeply turning to where she was on top of him. This would be the last time they would see each other until he came back from Greece.

He pulled off her shirt, which was actually one of his. He sat up a surprised expression on his face.

“What?” Chelsea said looking down, seeing what he was gawking at. Her breasts were significantly larger than the last time she had seen them.

“I guess that’s a sign I’m really having a baby.” She smiled, looking at Rion who also grinned. He leaned up to kiss her, as his hands roamed across her back.

“Chelsea, I’m going to miss you so much.” He said nuzzling into her neck as he pushed her back onto the bed.

“I’m going to miss you more.” She giggled, as his stubble tickled her as he kissed her stomach. Paying more attention to the small bump that had formed.

“I must leave you with a memory that will make you live up to that statement.” He murmured as he looked up at her from her thighs, and slid down her panties.

“Yes, you must.” She said breathlessly, closing her eyes as she felt his breath on her center. He began a rhythm with his tongue that never ceased to amaze her. It was like he knew exactly what her body needed. He always took so much care; he never expected any favors in return. Although she gladly gave them, Chelsea had never experienced love like this before. She felt herself winding up inside, he pulled her legs over his shoulders. And his hands snaked up across her stomach to her breasts, kneading making the pressure build up even more inside her. Her breathing becoming more labored as Rion continued to lave at her center. Chelsea pulled on his hair, pulling his face even closer her is that was even possible. That’s what broke her, as she let out a cry of bliss.
Not giving her anytime to recover from that at all, Rion eased inside her so slow she came again. Still not giving her time to recover from her second orgasm. He then began to move, she let out a moan. He covered his mouth with hers, making their breathing almost as one. God she loved this man, why hadn’t he come into her life earlier? Her nails dug into his back as he sped up, and his thrusts became rougher. She knew he was about to come, as she felt herself doing the same.

“Chelsea.” He grunted in her ear, before covering her mouth with his again.
And then they came together; it was the most amazing thing she had ever felt. Which was saying a lot since every time with Rion had been amazing. She tried her best to come down from her orgasm(s), but her body was definitely reveling in the feeling. She opened her eyes to see Rion watching her, with a smile his perfect white teeth showing. His golden eyes glowing,

“I don’t know how I’m going to survive for 4 months.” She sighed as he leaned down to kiss her.

“Me either.” He murmured as he pulled her up with him. “We should shower.” He said scooping her up in his arms. Which she knew was for the best since she knew should wouldn’t be able to walk, even if it was just 5 feet to the bathroom. He sat her down on the edge of the tub, and went to go turn on the shower. She watched him, thinking she should be too tired to want him again. But it was like she hadn’t even just made love. She decided she was going to pay him back while they were in the shower. So he too would have a memory that would make him live up to his statement.
---------------------

Rion sat on the plane smiling; he was sure her looked so silly to the rest of the passengers on the plane. If you had talked to him almost a year ago, his smile wouldn’t be because he had just finished making love to his soon-to-be wife several times. It wouldn’t be because when he came back to his fiancé, he would be a father. It would be because he couldn’t wait to get back to Greece to check in with his women. A harem is what Nicolai his friend called them; but now he only had his one woman. Whom he loved so much, it even amazed him how he loved her so much. It amazed him how she loved him so unconditionally. How she looked past his life before her, she made him want to be so much better.

“Rion, are you trying to tell me you were a pimp or something?” Chelsea said nonchalantly.

“No-“ He tried to explain.

“I mean that doesn’t surprise me, have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror?”

“Chels, I loved women.” He tried to state.

“Loved? What are you saying you’re gay now? That I turned you-“

“Absolutely not!” He exclaimed grabbing her and kissing her. This kiss didn’t end quickly, he couldn’t stop himself from exploring her mouth. Making her wrap her arms around his neck. He pushed her down on the couch, they were in his den.

“Okay, I’m trying to tell you something.” He said remembering why he brought her over in the first place. She licked her lips with a grin.

“Well we’ve cleared up the you being gay issue.” She said; he smirked at her. Stopping himself from trying to continue what he had almost started.

“No, I was what you would probably say a man-whore.” He said running his hands through his hair.

“So you had sex with a lot of different women?” She asked.

He nodded, hoping she wouldn’t start to judge him like he had feared.

“Well, I mean it’s your life.” She shrugged.

“But you’re my life now.” He said, trying to convey how serious he was.

“Rion-“

“No Chelsea, you don’t understand. It’s not just in Greece where I have a little black book, as you would say. It’s here too, but since I’ve met you I’ve forgotten all about them. I only want you, I need you.” He said taking her hands in his, trying to make her understand.

“Rion I don’t care.” She smiled, “I figured a guy like you couldn’t have been walking about without his fair share of lady friends and lovers. I mean you were so understanding about that Cole mess. Why wouldn’t I be understanding about your past. I love you regardless.” She said surprised at her confession.

“I love you too.” He said kissing her before she could try and talk herself out of what she’d confessed.

“I’m so glad.” She said when he broke away. “Because that would have been really awkward if you didn’t.” she breathed before he kissed her again. He intended on finishing what he had started earlier.


Rion finished typing in the even in his phone’s calendar, for when he returned home to Chelsea. He smiled as he looked at a text she just sent.

I miss you terribly already! I love you! Counting down the hours until you return to me!

He pictured her saying that dramatically like she did when reenacting things with her friend Tori.
He sent her an ‘I love more.’ before the attendant told him he had to turn off his phone for the flight. His smile had never faded though.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't been posting as much. But I felt like this should make up for the long wait for those of you that are still reading.