Torn Between Two Ways

A Night at The Way's House

Anna and I were making out. I slid my hand up her shirt and squeezed her breast. She moaned in my mouth. I started taking her shirt off when the whole dream disappeared and I was in complete darkness.
I bolted up from my bed and hit my head on Mikey's bunk. I grabbed my head.
" God damn it," I said to myself. When my head stopped throbbing I let me hands fall to my sides and lied my head back down. I looked straight up at Mikey's bunk and thought to myself, asking why I dreamed such a thing like that. I shouldn't dream stuff like that, I should only dream that kind of stuff if I was a pervert. Well I am a pervert in some ways. My thoughts were interrupted by my stomach growling so I decide to go out to get a taco. I drop to the floor but found no keys. Damn Mikey must of stolen my car, thats what woke me up. Mikey walking in, stealing my keys, and slammed the door behind him. Finally I can get him in trouble. I get off the floor and ran downstairs. I looked out the window to see mom's car was gone.
" Damn," I whispered to myself. I walked over to the couch and plopped down on it. Then I put my feet up on the coffee table and turned on the T.V. It felt like a hour until finally Mikey came home with Anna. I got up, walked up to Mikey, and punched him in the stomach. He groaned, fell to the floor, and clenched his stomach.
" What was that for?" He groaned.
" For stealing my car asshole," I replied.
" I didn't steal it, I borrowed it and plus I payed half of the cost to get it." I was about to kick him when somebody pushed me on to the couch. I looked up and say Anna red faced and tears coming down her face.
" Stop it John! Leave Mikey alone!" She yelled.
" Yes ma'am." She bent down to Mikey up. I stared at her but until she got up and helped Mikey to the couch. She sat next to Mikey and I sat next to her. We watched T.V. until mom came home with brown bags in her arms.
" Boys please go unload the car please, oh and hello Anna how are you dear?" Mom asked.
" I'm fine Mrs. Way," she replied. Mikey and I got off the couch and walked out of the house to get the bags. There weren't that many so Mikey took most of them while I took one. Before Mikey could get into the house I blocked his way.
" I will get you back for stealing my car bitch," I said as fiercly as I could. I turned around to open the door when I heard him gulp. I grinned at his fear. I opened the door, walked into the house, and put the bags on the counter. I walked back to the couch and plopped on it right next to Anna. We watched T.V. until mom said dinner was ready. We all got up and sat down at the table. I started to munch on my chicken.
" Thank you for letting me eat over here Mrs. Way," Anna said.
" Oh honey you are welcome here anytime."
" Thats good to know so is it okay if I spend the night here?" Mom thought it over for a few seconds then said it was fine.
***
Since Anna was staying the night I had had to sleep on the floor while Anna has my bed. I started climbing Mikey's bed with a glass of warm water that I got when everybody first went to bed. I picked up Mikey's hand and placed it into the glass of water. I climb down, hopped into my sleeping bag, and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please