The Night That Never Should Have Happened

Chapter 1.

The stars twinkled above us. Me and Jasper were laying on a blanket in his garden spending a night under the stars.
"Paige I love you." he said suddenly. he turned to face me and i could feel my heart start to race. "i..i love you too" i replied as i felt my cheeks burning and a smile started to spread across my face. "you have the best smile in the world, did you know that?" with that last comment my smile became even larger. "no i don't". "well to me you do" he then smiled. wow. i forgot how amazingly hot he was. A cold breeze suddenly appeared and he pulled me closer to him. I curled into him and looked into his deep brown eyes. i couldn't help from smiling more. "whats that smile for" he asked. "just thinking how amazing it is to have you." "well im yours and only yours no one else's" this made me blush more and i managed to pull my self away from his gaze. it was harder than i thought like a metal from magnet and i burried my face into his chest.


How could i of done this..... especially to jasper. I love him and only him why did i have to go to this stupid party. Why?
KNOCK KNOCK. "Hey gawjus you in there?"
Ohh no its him... what am i going to do i'm so stupid how could i of flirted then carried it on. why why why. why did i have to drink. this would never of happened. I could be at home with Tilly my bestfriend in our 2bed flat having a girly night in but no i decide to go to sam's party. and then worst of all flirt and snog him.

i look around the small bathroom the white tiles are shiny and cool i rest my face against them and start to breath slowly. i then look into the mirror hating what im going to see. My dark hair a mess on my head, my lip-stick smeared across my mouth, mascara running from my eyes. i turn the taps on and fill the sink then wash my face. wiping al the make-up off it and brushing my hair. trying to eraze what just happened.

KNOCK KNOCK "gawjus i know your in there please come out. ill make it all better". i started to feel sick as soon as he said that. "um... no its ok i think im going to go home. i feel really ill and need to lie down." i said through the door. then i unlocked it and stormed past sam and out the front door all the way home. i took my keys out of my bag and opened the front door, from down the hall i could hear the buzz from the tv. i walked into the kitchen put my bag and keys onto the table and sat down at our small table. and let my head fall into my hands as my brain replayed that scene. the worst scene of my life. my brain then cut out as i heard tilly walking into the room.

"hey Paige, nice party?" her voice was so sweet it made me want to cry. she must of noticed this so she asked me what was wrong. it was then i broke down and started crying uncontrolably. "Hey babe, what is the matter whats happened?" he voice was worried and i had to tell someone....
"i..i...i kissed him." "who, kissed who?" he face was puzzeled i guess she was thinking that Jasper was at work so how could i of kissed him.. i burried my head into my hands once more and mumbled one word. "sam" and started sobbing again. Tilly came and put her arm around me and it was then i realized how much i depended on her she was like a sister to me. "hey Paige its ok, im sure it was just cause you were drunk because you really smell like booze." this didnt help at all. "but i kissed him" i said these words discusted with myself.

"right your going to bed and when you wake up in the morning your going to forget all about this and were going to go meet Jasper and drag him shopping with us?" this made me smile a bit, Jasper shopping haha he's never been shopping in a million years. i walked upstairs to bed. head not quite concentraiting, i climbed into bed fully dressed and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so this is another totally new story
i dont know where this came from just got bored and decided to write
tell me what youu think?
xx