The Night That Never Should Have Happened

Chapter 2.

Buzz Buzz Buzz.

Ugh.. my eyes flicked open and it took a while for me to realise why everything was sideways and rather far away. i was laying on my floor not my bed. I quickly got up and sat in bed and picked up my phone.

1 New Message.

i opened it and found out it was from Jasper.
Good Morning sweetheart, Ive just had a call from tilly saying to meet you in an hour so i guess ill cya then, i love you xx

This made me smile alot and i decided to text back
morning baby, i love youu too cya in an hour :)

i looked at the time on my phone. Woah! it was 12pm i had been asleep all morning why hadn't tilly woken me.... and then it sunk in.

Last night.

The drink.

The kiss.

I started feeling really depressed and sank under my covers again wanting the world to make a big whole and swallow me into it. but before i could get any lower Tilly walked into the room, "hey miss sleepy, aren't you up yet?" she smiled as she said this and i thought how lucky i was to have her as a friend. "uh...oh yeah i was just..um...thinking about last night." i sounded dead, i wished i was how could i of done that to him. "last night was just a stupid drunken kiss im sure sam wont even remember it today, it will be ok" the way she said this made me believe her. i think thats why i decied to move in with her. she could always get what she wanted just by speaking. she wanted me to get a place with her otherwise she would be living with her parents forever and she was now 19. so i moved in and here we were. always helping me with my problems. never asking for anything in return. "thanks Til, your the bestest friend ever" she had brought me a cup of tea and i started to drink it. "ill leave you to get dressed and ill meet you downstairs with Jasper ok." she danced out of my bedroom leaving me to get dressed.

I picked up my cup and ran downstairs grabbing my baggy hoodie on the way. i put the cup in the sink and pulled the hoodie over my head. it was big enough to hide in, and thats what i did when i heard the doorbell go. "ill get it" Till bounced over to the door and opened it. "hi Jas." "hey Tilly, is Paige downstairs yet." "yeah she's in the lounge come in."
He walked straight over to me and sat down next to me. i timidly looked at him from beneath my hood. please dont realise something is up and please dont let tilly tell him. "Hey gawjus." he leaned towards me and i flinched away. those words, the last words i heard from sam. all i could see was sam's face. "woah babe, whats the matter, what did i do?" then he looked like my jasper again and he looked really hurt. "im..im sorry just, had a twitch." i gave him a hug and held him close. "i love you and only you" i whispered into his ear. " i love you too." he whispered back.

"right shall we get going then,shops will be closing in four hours." she got up off the sofa and began to get her coat. "well come on then" she left me and jasper in the room. "is she mad, were not going to be four hours shopping are we?" he looked worried. "well you will just have to wait and see" i replied. we got up and got our coats.

three and a half hours later

"ohh.... one more shop we need to go to, game. i promised i'd get my brother a new one." said Tilly running towards the shop dragging me and jasper with her. i started browning the isle's with jasper when i saw sam... he looked at me and smiled and i walked to the next isle slid down the wall burried my face in my hoodie and started crying. Jasper followed me crouched down beside me and put his arm around me. "hey honey, whats the matter? whats wrong?" i mumbeled "nothing" and sniffed and wiped my face and looked up at jasper. His deep brown eyes staring at me full of worry. i couldn't keep it from him any more i had to tell him,

I just didn't know when.....
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so heres the next chapter
i didnt know what to do
comments please
and any ideas on what next?