The Night That Never Should Have Happened

Chapter 10.

A week later me and Jasper were coming back from town with bags full of baby stuff. We had just got in when my phone buzzed and i checked it.

Miss Paige Alent, This is St.George's Hospital We have you test results.

i felt my heart drop into my stomach and i new i had to find out the results today.
Sam or Jasper's??

So i told Jasper she was going for a run and went to the hospital. As i arrived at the desk the Receptionist took my name and told me where i needed to go. when i arrived i sat in the doctors room waiting for him. he arrived and gave me the letter. Hands shaking i Tore it open and looked at the results....

Half hour later i was stood outside sam's yet again i knew she shouldnt be here but i needed to talk to him.

"Sam im so sorry for this but i think you need to read this" I said shoving the Letter at him,

i watched his face as he read falling at every possible moment.

"oh" was all he said as he handed it back to me
"well um.. i dont know what to say about that"

Just that second my phone decided to ring it was Jasper.

"heloo?"
"hey gawjus, just ringing to say ive put dinner in the oven will be done in 5 minuets"
"ok thanks, ill be home in ten just running past town"
"ok, i love you byee"
"love you too bye"

i ended the call and said for the 3rd time sorry sam ive got to go and i walked out of the front door and ran home. When i got home i found dinner on the table and Jasper and Tilly eating and talking wedding.

The evening passed yet again without worry but when me and Jasper got into bed and he started talking about the baby it hit me hard..

The Papers!! where were they i had them in my hand when i left where did i put them?
i started to panic but i guessed i should only start searching tomorow when Jasper was at work.
So i snuggled down under the cover and fell asleep only to awake from a horrible dream...
♠ ♠ ♠
ok sorry for the short ness but my brain is completly blank
this is real near the end now so hope you like it while its still going
Please comment
x