‹ Prequel: To End the Rapture

All She knows is Bliss

LITTLE 'WHITE' LIES

~Jomaris' POV: Little did I know that what was about to occur tonight would change my life. As soon as we walked inside the building, I immediately spotted Vicki discreetly waiting for us at the front of the bar.
I then walked over to her.
wiL just stayed standing at the entrance.
"Hey, Vicki, here's your uniform. All washed up and ready to go," I said, extending my arm to hand it to her.
"Thanks for giving it back quickly," She said, smiling.
"No, thank you for doing me the favor and letting me borrow it."
"So, what happened last night? What was it that you needed to do with such urgency? You never did tell me," She said, glaring at me suspiciously.
"And... I'm not going to tell you. It's a long story. Just know that what happened last night paved the way for great things to happen. All thanks to you letting me borrow your uniform. Thanks again."
"Well I'm just glad I was able to help. You're welcome. Anything for a great friend like you." "Aw thanks," I said and hugged her.
"Well I guess I'll see ya later," I suddenly said.
"No, wait. There is a party that will go down here in a few hours. It'll be fun. You interested?" Vicki said.
"Well I'm not so sure. I might not be able to tonight," I said with an unsure tone.
"Oh come on it'll be lots of fun. As a matter of fact, I'll be your personal drink server," She said, winking.
"Well make those drinks non-alcoholic. I need to stay away from liquor, heh."
"Okay, whatever ya say," She said.
"Well, what time does it start?" I curiously questioned.
"It starts at 9 and goes all through around 3 in the morning- heavy partying," She snickered. "Okay, well in that case I may just show up."
"Great! You'll have fun, guaranteed," She said.
"I'll take your word for it."
"Okay. Hope to see ya there!" Vicki cheerily said.
"Okay well I'll see if I can see ya soon- later," I said as I hugged her again.
"Okay see ya!"

After saying bye to Vicki I walked over to where wiL was casually standing at the entrance. He looked so cute.
"Well, let's go," I cheerily said.
"Oh, alright," wiL replied.
"Sorry I took a bit long."
"No, you didn't take long at all. It's all good."
"So, wiL, Vicki told me there's gonna be a sweet party that will go down starting at 9. And it goes all the way to 3 in the morning or so. I'm thinking I may wanna check it out," I started, knowing he'd want to join me.
I felt like I needed to make things up to him.
"Oh, really? I'm up for it. Sounds like a good idea!" He said as we walked over to his car. "But wait, I'm still not totally sure about going. It all depends on what else may come up tonight. I'm expecting a phone call."
"Oh let me guess; a phone call from Jimmy right?" wiL grimly said.
"Well yeah. He's at an interview right now and doesn't know when it'll end but he said he would call me," I said, getting in the car after wiL opened the car door for me.
"Oh man well then in that case I guess I shouldn't have my hopes up about going to that party with you, right?" He said, sounding down.
"Oh, well no don't lower your hopes. We may be able to go," I reassured him.
"But wait a minute. Are you dating Jimmy? Did ya'll make up last night by any chance?" wiL asked.
I didn't want to make wiL feel bad so I decided to avoid that topic and lie a bit.
"Ummm nahhh, I was knocked out all last night so we didn't get a chance to talk much really," I said with a shaky tone.
Why was I lying?
"Oh so it's okay that you're with me now and if you go to the party tonight with me right?" He asked.
"Yeah of course why wouldn't it be?" I said, smiling.
"I just wouldn't want to come between you and Jimmy if you two were in fact an item. But seeing as you're not, I'm fine."
"Yeah Jimmy and I are taking things slowly and just casually. No worries," I said, patting wiL's shoulder.
Again with the pointless lies.
"Okay, so where to now?" wiL said, turning the car on.
"Just to my house. I'll change and get ready in the meantime before the party and wait for Jimmy's phone call at the same time. I'll call ya to tell you the plans mmmmkkk?" I said. "Okay sounds good to me," He said as we pulled out of the parking lot and headed back to my place.....

~A few hours later.

~I had already been home for a few hours and was all dolled up and ready to go.
I had been pacing back and forth waiting for Jimmy's call for minutes.
My own phone ringing and vibrating at the same time startled me and interrupted my restless pacing.
I flipped it over to see who it was calling.
"Yes, Jimmy!" I hissed excitedly.
I then quickly flipped my phone open with a huge grin on my face.
"Jimmy!" I happily exclaimed.
"Hey babe I can't see you tonight. We're swamped with press interviews. It sucks," Jimmy sadly responded.
"What? Seriously? Damn the sucks. Do you have an idea for when they'll end?" I anxiously asked.
"No, babe. But by the looks of it, late. Plus there is supposed to be this afterparty where everyone will get hammered after all the interviews," He sighed.
"Aw man are you going to the afterparty? Where is it?" I asked.
"At The House of Blues," He responded.
"Really?! I might be there. I've been debating on whether or not to go this whole time!" I said.
"Really? What a coincidence. Who you planning to go with?" He asked.
"Ummmm, possibly my friend, Pammy. I had in mind to go with you but you're busy."
Again with the lies.
[And I said I didn't want lies to come between us.]
"Oh really, well then go so we can meet up there! Just wait a bit for me. Is that okay?" He said.
"Ummm, sure I'll go then I guess."
"Oh shit, gotta go, babe. More press shit. Ugh. Love you bye. See you tonight," He said. -Click-
He hung up.
"Now what?" I muttered to myself.
I first lied to wiL about my situation with Jimmy.
Now I've lied to Jimmy about who I was planning to go with to The House of Blues party with!
Damn, what have I done?
Now I've got to call wiL and tell him what's up with the party situation.
I hesitantly flipped my phone open and slowly dialed wiL's number.
"Hello?" He quickly answered.
"Heya, wiL, it's me Jomaris," I seriously said.
"Yeah I know, heh. So what's the deal with the party? We going?" He asked.
I stayed silent for a minute thinking of what to say.
"Maybe I should just go with wiL and just come clean with Jimmy. He won't get mad. I'm pretty sure he'll understand. Hmmm," I thought.
"Jomaris, ya there?" wiL said.
"Oh sorry yeah I'm here. Uhhh, yeah we're going to the party together. Jimmy's busy. I'm ready to go so you can head this way."
"Alright, great! This will be a lot of fun. We can just loosen up and chill," wiL said.
"Yeah you're right. I really need to loosen up," I said and let out a chuckle.
"Alright make that two of us. I'll be there in a few minutes."
"Alright bye. See ya soon," I said and slowly closed the phone.

I sat down and thought about my lies to both wiL and Jimmy.
Why did I even lie to the both of them?
I really had no reason to do so. I felt like a complete idiot for doing that.
I was just hoping that tonight would just end up nicely and that my 'white' lies wouldn't ruin things.
"Ugh, stop thinking. They're just little white lies," I said to myself.
A few minutes later my doorbell rang.
I got up and walked over to the door and opened it.
Tonight would just get so much more tangled......End POV.

~To be continued. :]]]
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?
Hope you liked it!
:D