Love Since the First Time I Laid Eyes on You

Revenge

Frankie's POV.

A week has been since Jess told Gerard everything about how she played him, he still angry about it all, and heart broken. I feel sorry for him, he got played so badly, but I’ve been taking good care of him. Now I want to ask him whether he wants to get back together but I'm too scared that he’ll say no after all that’s happened.

“Franksies” he says.

“Yea Gee, what's up” I reply sitting beside him watching tv.

“Can I ask you a question”

“Yea sure shoot” I say taking my legs off his lap.

“Do you still have feelings for me?” he says.

I pause for a moment a stare deep into his hazel eyes, I could tell that he had given this a lot of thought by the way he looked back at me.

“You want the truth” I reply smiling.

“Yea” he says.

“The truth is that ive had feelings for you ever since the day we broke up, I was torn inside when I said all that stuff about hating you. After that I hated myself, I regret ever saying those things, and my heart broke every time I saw you and that bitch together, all I wanted was to be with you” I explain.

“Really?” Gerard says.

“Yes, I still love you” I say smiling.

“I love you too, in fact to be honest, I didn’t know who I loved more when I was going out with Jess, you or her. Every day it would pass over my mind that you would want me back, but then I thought after what you told me you never would. And on top of that I had fallen so much for Jess and I truly loved her, but now that I know she played me I regret ever going out with her” Gerard explains.

“So do you wanna give it another go?” I ask.

“Yea I would love too” he replies climbing on my lap.

“And I'm not o fucking kay about what that slut did to me so how about some ideas on getting revenge” Gee giggles giving me a peck on the nose.

“Hehe ive been fascinating about getting revenge on her for a long time”