Love Since the First Time I Laid Eyes on You

She dumped me

Gerard's POV

I follow Frankie upstairs to his bedroom. Once we get in there he jumps under his blankets and pats the space next to him for me to sit. I jump under the blankets with him, it's warm and smelt of Frankie's smell. He pulls the blankets up under his chin and turns to face me. As for me I sit up leaning against the wall behind me.

“Okay Gee, what happened, tell me everything” he says rubbing my leg under the blankets, in a friendly manor.

“How did you get the black eyes, and what happened with Jess, I'm here for you, tell me all about it and I’ll help you” he speaks softly, his voice with a caring tone along with a caring look on his face.

“O-O-Kay” I whimper wiping tears away from my bruised eyes.

“Well, earlier on tonight I went round to Jess’ house as per usual, she asked me if I wanted to go to a party at Buckys house, at first I was a little hesitant you know how I don’t like Bucky and he doesn’t like me. But she convinced me in the end and I agreed to go. So we turned up at the party, there were a lot of people there mostly jocks and cheer leaders, which was kinda awkward. I got a few looks from some of the people there, probably coz of my eyeliner. But then pretty much all of them were nice to me, offering me drinks and having conversations. They all seemed pretty normal and nice. Then I was talking to Buckys mate Caleb and he was saying that I should take Jess upstairs and well you know. So I thought it was a good idea and I asked him where she was and he said in the kitchen. So I went into the kitchen and…” I explain, stuttering the last sentence.

“Then what happened Gee, it's okay, you can tell me, we’re best friends” Frankie reassures.

“There she was sitting on the bench making out with Bucky, she was letting him feel right u her top and everything. What the fuck are you doing I said, she looked up and giggled at me.

*FLASHBACK*

“What the fuck are you doing” I shouted

“Oh sorry Gee baby” Jess giggled.

She hops down ff the bench and walks towards me, Bucky follows her.

“You see Gerard I have some very disappointing news for you” she laughed as I walked back into the wall behind me and am circled by Bucky and a couple of his friends.

“What” I asked innocently.

“I hate you and I'm dumping you” she said laughing evilly.

The words hit me like a tonne of bricks, I was almost at the brink of crying but I held them in.

“But wait there’s more” she said gesturing for Bucky and his crew to crowd in more.

“It was all a joke” she cackled

What did she mean, it was all a joke.

“It was all a joke me and you going out, it was an act, I wasn’t serious, oh of course I wouldn’t be serious going out with a freak like you” she giggled.

“How could you, you bitch” I shouted at her

“Everything has been a lie, the sex, the presents, the parties, telling you I loved you and even the new friends you’ve made, they were in on it too” she laughed not even caring that she has broken my heart.

“What do you mean exactly” I shouted

“I never liked you, I was only doing it to set you up and have a laugh, I read you like a book you see every one in this house right now knows about it, they know every single thing that I know about you, and they even know all the times that we had sex” she snapped

“You told them everything about me, and you told them about our sex” I yelled.

“Hmmm yes I did, and you know what, I even showed them the photographs of us having sex, or should I say you naked” she giggled.

“What, how we never took pictures when we had sex” I shouted.

“Well, one time when you came over and we did it, Bucky my boyfriend was hiding in my closet and he managed to get a few photographs of you, and not to mention the ones I got when you were asleep”

“What, I can't believe you would do that, and let alone show then to people, you know what you can go to hell you selfish cow” I shouted as I pushed passed Calem who’s laughing.

“Hey where’re you going, party isn’t over yet, and the fun has barely started” Jess laughed.

“I am going home away from fucking fat cows like you” I shouted storming out of the kitchen.

I walked into the living room to find the most embarrassing thing in my life. Snapshots of me naked were being shown on the TV, And every position you could think of.

I stared humiliated at the TV then turned around to see Jess and Bucky laughing horrendously at me.

“Now that’s what you get for being an Emo fag freak” she laughed.

“Fuck you, you’re a stupid fat bitch, I hope you and your friends burn in hell you’re a sick bitch, and as for the photographs your boyfriend took, I don’t give a fuck about them” I shouted before turning my back and walking away.

“Where do you think you are going” Bucky shouted chasing after me aggressively.

“Home” I replied nearly at the door.

“Oh no you’re not, I haven’t finished with you, some one needs to teach a little fag boy like you a lesson or two” he shouted lashing out at me tackling me to the ground.

I couldn’t fight him off; he was too big, so all I could do was lie there and let him bash me. Everyone was crowding around and cheering, chanting things like “KILL THE EMO” and “MAKE THE FAG BOY SUFFER”. Bucky kept pounding at my head and stomach. Then finally he finished.

“Now piss off Emo” he shouted.

In agony I lifted my self up off the ground and walked out, with everyone laughing at me and calling me names.

*END OF FLASH BACK*

“And that’s what happened, she took nasty photographs with her boyfriend, and she played me, she read me like a book, it's fucking stupid, and I was gullible enough to believe her” I whimper to Frankie who has now rested his hands on my leg, his fingers sitting on my groin.

“I can't fucking believe that Gee, that is fucking horrible, and the pictures of you naked, that’s sick, don’t worry about it we will get revenge” he says looking me deep in the eye.

“Thanks Franksies” I sob

“So will you be okay” he replies.

“Yea I’ll be fine, I need to forget about it, but I'm glad ive got it all out now” I snivel

“Sweet, well come under the blankets more so I can hug you better” he says tugging on my hoodie.

I smile and wriggle down, he puts his arms around me and we fall asleep.