Love Since the First Time I Laid Eyes on You

A perfect moment

Gerard's POV
Frank moans into our kiss as I lay him gracefully down on my bed.
Slowly I begin to move my hands up his shirt, making our kiss feel more loving as I go.
The late evening sun shines through a small crack in the curtain, which gives us a little light to see.
I slowly massage my hands along the sides of Frank’s body it makes him shudder under my touch.
I feel Frank’s hands grope my ass as I lay on top of him massaging our bodies freely together.
I groan loudly into our kiss.
I break away from our kiss and quickly take off Frank’s t-shirt, and then I take my own off.
I begin to kiss and lick along Frank’s chest.
Quickly I remove mine and Frank's boxers leaving ourselves exposed in just our boxers.
I lay back down and start kissing him again, our hips grind together.
Fuck I could swear this would make me orgasm.
I kiss down Frank's torso until I reach his area.
“Gee” Frank wines.
I tenderly play with the elastic band around Frank's boxers kissing his lower stomach gently.
Frank arcs his back upwards forcing my neck to touch with Frank's area beneath his boxers.
“Gee, blow me” Frank moans getting a hard on.
I giggle at him and continue to twiddle with his boxers.
“Gerard!” he screams.
His impatience is amusing, I love teasing him he gets so frustrated.
“Don’t pretend like you don’t love it” I giggle.
“I love it, but what I’d love even more is that you blow me” Frank replies.
“All right then Fwank” I giggle back slowly removing his boxers so that he is completely exposed.

I arch my head in between his groin licking the sides of his legs seductively then biting his skin teasing him even more.
I feel him snake his hands around the back of my head and slowly push it forward as he arcs his back upward.
I take my hands and grab his length soothingly and slowly move my head inward taking his length into my mouth.
I hear Frank moan as I gently chew on the tip of his length.
“Suck” Frank demands but I carry on chewing.
Frank impatiently pushes my head in forcing me to suck on his length, I try to hold back giggles.
I pace myself as I suck vigorously on Frank's length in time with his body as he pushes himself upward.
I bob my head up and down as I bite continuously on Frank's length. He moans loudly.
“Faster..Fraster” Frank screams
For once I do as he says without teasing him and I start sucking faster and faster enjoying every moment of it.
My hands dig into Frank's thighs as he pushes my head hard into his length, it almost makes my gag.
“Gee…” he screams arching his hips upward in pleasure.
“I'm gonna…” he says as he comes in my mouth.
I swallow licking his length before pulling out.
I kiss his length one last time and climb up his small body and kiss him on the nose as he lies on the bedgrinning ear to ear.
“You are fucking incredible” he says as I rest my chin on his bare chest.
“I know” I reply kissing his chest.
“I love you Gee” he coos.
“I love you too Fwankie” I reply reaching up for a kiss.

That was a perfect moment…