‹ Prequel: The Reason for Gerard

Secret Consperacy

Hometown

You've probably heard that MCR pretty much grew up in New Jersey, well except for Bob, but the secret behind the town of Bellville is that there were 28 murders. They happened over a week. All the bodies were found in Centre Square Park, which is the biggest park in New Jersey. It's right near the Hudson River. Thats why the people of Bellville called the murders the Hudson Murder Mystery..............

Joel's P.O.V.

Uhh, my palms are so sweaty, it's sucks. No matter how many times I try to wipe them on my pants, they just get sweaty. And for a good reason. Hanah is the hottest girl at Bellville High School. She's so perfect. She's not you're average girl. She's not a cheerleader or anything. She's a volley ball player, a swimmer and a straight A student. The difference of her is that she's into punk rock. She has the most perfect body, gorgeous blue eyes and an adorable smile. The problem is that she doesn't even know I exhist. I'm just a band geek with sweaty hands, why would she notice me? I mean, I just play the guitar and drums. What would she see in me? I try to tell my brother Ben, but he's obsessd with her too. What's a poor dude to do?

Gee's P.O.V.

Did he find me? Am I dead? It's not hard to outsmart him, but he's massive enough to take out a wall. Yep, I am probably the most hated kid at Bellville. It's not just massive Matt Sanders, captain of the football team, but pretty much every other guy hates me too. That's because I'm going out with Taylor Ray. The hottest cheer captain in history. Not like she wants to be though, her mom pretty much says if she wants a car, she's a cheerleader. She is so hot. I am hated because she's the girl every guy wants. Her and her sister Hanah Ray, but she's only a freshman. Oh no he found me, run!!!!!!!!!

Matt's P.O.V.

God I hate that Gerard kid, he's such a fag, how did he end up with my girlfriend? I hate him and I want to crush his bones. Me and my friend Brian Haner were hanging out after school over by the bleachers. We thought we could score the magic dragon off of those loser bums who hang out there all day. They usually hang out under the bleacher's so they don't get caught. Their "leader" or most retarded one is Ray Toro. He's such a bum. So can you believe we had to pay twenty bucks for some fuckin weed. Oh well, that idiot they call "the Rev" gave us a sweet deal. We were watching cheer practice and drivin the porcelain bus when we noticed a new cheerleader. Her name was Kendra Kemph. She looks a lot like this dude who transfered last year. Maybe it' s his sister or something. When her skirt came up, we saw a dick. OMG! It was Kyle. Dude! He got a sex change! As we were walking home from school, by the Hudson River, we saw something floating. We wondered what it was....so we went down to the bank it washed up on. OMG! It was Kyle....dead!

To be continued...............